Kidani Village - balconies

iluveeyore

DIS Veteran
For those of you who have stayed at the new Kidani Village, are the balconies in the two bedrooms any larger than at Jambo House? We are at OKW with friends in August because they loved the large covered patio we could enjoy each night around the table playing cards - wanted to try the new Kidani, but were put off by the balcony sizes at Jambo House last year (kind of hard to play cards sitting four in a row!). Any photos or feedback would be greatly appreciated!:goodvibes

I just returned from a Kidani studio stay, but I don't see why a 2 bedroom balcony would be any different as they appear uniform from the outside. The balcony was absolutely huge and I loved it. It went the entire width of the room and was probably 5 - 6 feet in depth. Definitely the nicest balcony I've had at any DVC resort [and I have stayed at Jambo House]. :lovestruc

Only OKW has the very large patio with the large round table and four chairs.

We just returned from a 2 bedroom at Kidani and the balcony was very large (however in length, not so much in width). The balcony had three exits (one from the master bedroom, one from the living room and one from the 2nd bedroom) definitely the largest we have stayed in. However, I know what you mean about OKW ... it is not like that, as I don't think there would be room for 4 people to sit around and play cards as the the balcony does not go out very far, however comfortable enough to sit in a chair, cross your legs and read a book :thumbsup2

I think that the Grand Villas at Jambo have a larger balcony that accommodates a table to sit around. I am not positive since I have not stayed there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter