Kidani Village address?

Jess6001

Hey there, Mr. Grump Gills. You know what you gott
I want to ship some water to Kidani Village for our upcoming trip but I'm not sure what the correct address is.

The Disney website says:
3701 Osceola Parkway
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
But costco.com said they couldn't find a match for that address.

A thread on the disboards said:
2901 Osceola Parkway, Bay Lake, FL 32830

Does anyone know the correct address for sure??

Thanks!!

The 2901 address is for Jambo House which also has Villas. If you are going to be at Kidani then the address is 3701 Osceola Pky 32830. We used the 3701 address at Kidani last month for FedEx and UPS with no problem. However, when we tried to set up the gps finder on my dad's phone, the address was not recognized. Also not recognized on Google maps.

The 2901 address is for Jambo House which also has Villas. If you are going to be at Kidani then the address is 3701 Osceola Pky 32830. We used the 3701 address at Kidani last month for FedEx and UPS with no problem. However, when we tried to set up the gps finder on my dad's phone, the address was not recognized. Also not recognized on Google maps.
Navigating via Google maps will give me trouble with bad directions or just refusing to work half the time. I can usually resolve the issue by rebooting my phone and asking Siri to identify the location with a simple "where am I" before asking for the directions. It's a pain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter