Kidani Village 1 bedroom - bedding and 5 people

pennymike

Must obey the Mouse!
We are coming up on a stay at Kidani Village, staying in a one bedroom villa. There will be 5 people in the villa (have never stayed in a one bedroom with more than 3 people). Question. I know there are sheets for the coach/bed, but are there sheets for the chair/bed?
Thanks!

It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure there were sheets on the chair bed. My nephew slept on that, and I don't remember having to improvise and we had enough pillows.

There will be sheets for the chair and sofa bed. Be sure to check before bedtime that they are made up. Twice now at kidani they have not been made and I’ve had to call for sheets at midnight.

The should provide bedding for all beds in the room. If they dont , just call and it should be delivered free of charge :D

We are coming up on a stay at Kidani Village, staying in a one bedroom villa. There will be 5 people in the villa (have never stayed in a one bedroom with more than 3 people). Question. I know there are sheets for the coach/bed, but are there sheets for the chair/bed?
Thanks!

The bedding is provided for all sleeping spots at all DVC resorts. It's just the resorts where you have to bring the bed for the 5th person that you have to bring the bedding too. :)

In some rooms the ottoman opens & the bedding is in there. In others it’s in the closet on the top shelf in a big canvas type bag. Been a few yrs since the 5 of us stayed at Kidani. If not, hit the housekeeping button & the phone & they’ll bring some up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter