Kidani Villa Savannah View

TinkerbellinLouisian

I think I'm going on my 21st visit in 47 years...
I'm so sorry ... I've searched and searched for this...even checked allears... maybe I'm just being impatient.....

We stayed at Animal Kingdom Kidani Savannah View back in May....

I am making my future daughter in law a special album for her Christmas present and I want to list the SPECIFIC animals we could see from our Room !

She is a biology major !

Anyway... we saw so many animals (From lobby, etc) I am getting confused ! Plus we were on a corner so could see some animals in the savannah next to us... plus on our 700 step walk to the bus stop we saw many different animals....

Best I can figure is we were on the Pembe? Savannah.

I do KNOW .... we could see Okapi from our balcony... and Red River Hogs. I am THINKING Ankole Cattle, I'm THINKING Thomson's Gazelle's "Tommies" but I'm not sure if I'm just confused...

We could not see Zebra or Giraffes... we were Waaaay out on one of the end rooms.... to the FAR LEFT IF facing the entrance to the resort.....

Can someone help me list the animals we could see from our balcony? I have the Wildlife Field Guide they gave us but it lists EVERYTHING.
Thank you all so so much !

Mary

Thank you Burnt Toast !

So what I am wondering is can someone verify the animals on the Pembe Savannah ?

Thank you !
Mary

Ex:
1. Okapi
2. Red River Hogs
3. _______
4. ________
etc...

The savanna is populated with okapis, a typically shy animal closely related to the giraffe. You’ll also find red river hogs, impala, waterbuck, blue cranes, and spur-winged geese.

From Allears.net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!