Kidani question

jtwibih

Mouseketeer
Hello
Is it difficult to get over to the main lobby from Kidani? Is there some kind of transportation we can take or do we have to hop a bus? Just curious because we want to be able to go over to the main building some days.

JT

You can walk from Kidani to Jambo in roughly 10 minutes and it is a very nice walk. If you would like to take a bus, hop on the first park bus that shows up. Park buses stop at Kidani first, then Jambo. However, the DTD bus stops at Jambo first, then Kidani and heads to DTD, so don't get on that bus. There also is a shuttle that you crab.

It's about a half mile walk through the parking lot, just so you're aware. (I read that specifically but now I can't remember if it was allears or easywdw or where...)

In the summer heat I have to say it isn't pleasant. When it's cooler it is no big deal.
I have to say that we loved our room at Kidani and the pool was wonderful but the inconvenience of no counter service, etc made us not want to stay there again. We do love Jambo though!!

There is also a shuttle van that will take you back and forth...we found that to be the fastest!

jimandami said:
There is also a shuttle van that will take you back and forth...we found that to be the fastest!

Wait how do you catch this. Stayed there 3 times and I've never seen this.

Bethpremier said:
Wait how do you catch this. Stayed there 3 times and I've never seen this.

It runs back and forth all day now from everything I've see posted here. Or you can just take the park bus.

We were there in May (LoVED it) and we enjoyed the walk over. However if you go out the main entrance the cms will let you know how long til the shuttle comes (usually less than 5 mins). Or hit up a bus and hop off at Jambo! All are very easy.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter