Keys to the Kingdom/The trip of a lifetime!

Wow! I can't believe it's been 9 years?!?! I just read all 23 pages again and enjoyed the memories. I appreciated reading all the kind words and good wishes...Dis-ers really are the best! Thanks for the walk down memory lane...love it that this TR still exists in cyberspace. The kids are grown...one is out of college and the other is a junior in college and we still love Disney! D just said the other day...how soon can we go back to WDW? LoL! It will always hold a magical place in our hearts.

[GALLERY=]View attachment 131869 [/GALLERY]
Updated family photo...March 2013

I remember reading this when it first happened... Now almost 10 years later I am reading it again. I can't believe it has been that long. Time really does fly. We started going to disney with the oldest was 7. Now he is a junior in high school. Trying to fit all the Disney magic in that we possibly can! I absolutely loved your report. Do you have pics from that trip you could post???

I loved this! Even all this time later I remember when this happened and how happy (and jealous) I was for all of you! Thank you for the awesome report!:love:

Wow, I was just searching for completed reports to read, and I read your WHOLE report just now. AMAZING. Funny thing is, when I had to take a break from it I was thinking, I wonder how old the kids are now. Thanks so much for a great report, and for the follow up!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter