Key West, Florida II Trades, help!

lsyorke

DIS Veteran
Never having done an II trade, we are looking into something in Key West. Has anyone ever stayed in the Hyatt Resorts in Key West. It appears that there are two and both look beautiful from the website , but I'm looking for first hand knowledge. Also is the point schedule on the DVC site for all of the II trades?
Thanks for the help for this newbie on trading.

I'm sure someone can help with firsthand knowledge of the resort. You can also look for resort reports on the www.tug2.net site.

The point chart for these resorts is available on the Member's site, but here it is:

1BR- Low Season- 124 Mid Season- 144 High Season- 160

2BR- Low Season- 207 Mid Season- 252 High Season- 270

Enjoy!

There are actually three timeshares by Hyatt on Key West. Hyatt sunset Harbor is right on the beach by Mallory square. A nice location. The other two units are on the east side of the island. (With the brand new one a one minute walk from the airport). This resort is new with a great ocean view, but it is away from everything. You will have airport noise there to. We stayed two weeks ago at the ocean key house at zero duvall street. It was a trade though RCI and the resort is wonderful. Walking distance to everything.

Thanks nuthut and Doc! I only saw 2 Hyatt listings but its good to know which one is on the beach since DH is looking for beach front and hates airport noise LOL . I guess joining TUG2 is imperative. Thanks again for the information. Nuthut, is there stuff to do for a 15 year old boy? Is the Hyatt Beach the one close to the airport? What airport is close?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter