Kevin, you sold me on Adventures by Disney!

disneynutt1225

<font color=deeppink>I'm a fruit loop girl<br><fon
Listening to the podcast review (yes, I'm late to the party) on the Best Of has really inspired me to do the Adventures by Disney Italy tour. I've been toying with the idea for a while, and Kevin, you've helped cement that decision! Now I just have to tell DH what I want to do and hope he's on board!

Keep up the great work, guys (and gal). I love the podcast. :goodvibes

Same here...now I want to go. I just have to figure out which one would be best. I already asked in another thread, but for 2 adults 9,8 and 3 y/o...which one sounds like the best? I would like to hit europe, but might be a tall order with 3 kids.

Wow, I just wish I had the money. I would do it in a heartbeat!

I've got to listen to that Podcast, I am 3 behind. But saw this thread so I started looking around. I looked online and does that price include airfare??? For some reason I don't think it does.

Having been to London on my own, I am comfortable there, but think I want to do these for my first trip to continent with DD.

Thanks for the info!

No, according to the ABD website, airfare is not included. Well that kind of took the wind out of my sails...

Agreed. We were thinking of doing Italy on our own, but after that podcast we will be signing up for ABD. Thanks.

i still prefer exploring places on my own.....
i can go at my own pace...revisit those things i enjoy, skip things when i'm not in the mood...
i'm not really big on organized tours....

What was the date of the Podcast that covered ABD? I have been hoping they would cover this...didn't realize that they already had.

As for the price....keep your eyes open for great deals. Last year they offered KIDS go FREE. With 2 paying adults you get 2 kids free! I am still kicking myself for not jumping on THAT one!

John and Kevin called in to the 10/03/06 Podcast from Italy and gave a brief overview of their trip on the 10/10/06 Podcast. On the shownotes to the 10/10 podcast, there is a link for an expanded discussion - made me want to go to Italy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!