Kevin...Why did you stop Pin Trading? Do You Still Have Your Collection?

I was also wondering about Kevin and pin trading. I absolutely love pin trading, but do not do it for any monetary benefit.

Kevin, those pins sound awesome. Do you have any pictures of your pin frames? I just started doing a few frames of special pins and love doing them as a hobby. I love cast member pins so the ones you mentioned might be my new holy grails! ;)

I have never been a collector of pins to have them for their monetary value. We collect what we like and what has meaning to us from our trips. We particuarly like Stitch, Jessica Rabbit, Timon & Pumbaa, Brother Bear, and Patriotic stuff. I have some pins that I have been told are quite valuable, but since I am a collector more than a trader, it doesn't matter to me.

One of my favorite pins ever was given to me by a CM at Epcot. I had been speaking with him, just passing the time one day about pin trading and a charity that we support each year that sends kids to WDW. The pin has Walt and Tinker Bell on it. It says "It's kind of fun to do the impossible" and it gives me encouragement every year as I attempt to continue to support my favorite local charity. It's always a challenge to keep up with their needs and the charity grows a bit more every year. I have been told that some people would pay big money for the pin, but I would never sell it. To me, it's priceless.

Ebay is a good way of determining real value. After all, things are only worth what people are willing to pay for them.

How much its worth to you works better its intresting to know what you can get for it but it would take hundreds of dollors to get my bus pins off of me when they are easlie found for 10

I think what Caty was attempting to say is that while her bus pins could be easily purchased for $10 elsewhere, that she feels the value of her bus pins is at least 10 times that because of her love for them.

I could be wrong of course. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter