KEVIN - The Wave Listened to You!!

Mickey_Man

DIS Veteran
Just had my first meal at the Wave two days ago (review will be in the trip report when I get home!!) and I saw the lovely bar area and great seating area all around. I saw those outstanding TVs and tried to angle myself to get the seat facing the bar, just so I could be the one who was "distracted" by the scroll on CNN or ESPN. Imagine my surprise when I saw curtains there separating the bar from the dining room! Apparently the Wave must be run by Disers who heard Kevin's outstanding suggestion for curtains in the bar!! :lmao:

Actually, I think it was a good suggestion and they did add other curtains throughout the dining area to tie the whole look together. Now if only the rest of WDW would listen to the Podcasters and lower the prices on strollers!!

Just had my first meal at the Wave two days ago (review will be in the trip report when I get home!!) and I saw the lovely bar area and great seating area all around. I saw those outstanding TVs and tried to angle myself to get the seat facing the bar, just so I could be the one who was "distracted" by the scroll on CNN or ESPN. Imagine my surprise when I saw curtains there separating the bar from the dining room! Apparently the Wave must be run by Disers who heard Kevin's outstanding suggestion for curtains in the bar!! :lmao:

Actually, I think it was a good suggestion and they did add other curtains throughout the dining area to tie the whole look together. Now if only the rest of WDW would listen to the Podcasters and lower the prices on strollers!!

Breakfast was great at the Wave!! Glad to have eaten there. Full reviews are coming!

I'm really looking forward to eating at The Wave on our next trip. Glad they acted on Kevin's recommendations, he is usually 'spot on' with suggestions.

they probably wouldn't be!! lol he would want them to construct his own moveable wall so he could be blocked from the view of everyone that way no one has to touch John!! :)

I wish Kevin had dined at the restaurant we went to in NYC on Sunday. We not only could see the TV from our table, after the baseball game ended, they had "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo" on. :confused: :mad:

I have an ADR at the Wave in September. I'm looking forward to trying the new kid on the block. ;)

Now if only the rest of WDW would listen to the Podcasters and lower the prices on strollers!!
And keep the Adventurer's Club open! ;)

I'm looking forward to trying The Wave...we just probably won't get to for awhile!

Pay no attention to those TV's behind the curtains. :)

My husband will select a restaurant FOR the television viewing.

Me too! I'm bummed that I won't be able to peek at the TV's when we try the wave now. Oh well, guess I'll just have to sit at the bar and try my hardest to enjoy a drink or two! But really, not having ever been there myself, from Kevin's description, I do agree that these curtains were probably necessary considering the overall atmosphere of the restaurant. Can't wait to try it myself!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!