KEVIN - Raglan Road?

WLfan

I'm so tired of waiting for this thing to change t
Just wondering if Kevin (or anyone else) has been to Raglan Road? What's it like? Is it new?

We are eating there in December based on the reviews on the restaurant board. Everything I have read about it sounds great! I will try to take pictures!

We ate there this past December and loved it. The Irish Soda bread was great and very filling and the guiness reduction they had for dipping made it even better. I had the Pie in the sky. It was flaky and moist the chicken was wicked tender and the mushrooms were just ok. Our server was great and I cannot wait to go back again.

I ate there this past St. Patty's day. I ordered the Shepherds pie and a dessert.

The shepherds pie was NOT the traditional version but rather a modern version that was cylindrical :confused3 It wasn't what I expected and that may have had something to do with my impression of it but all in all it was O.K.

On the other hand for dessert I had the Ger's Bread & Butter Pudding and it was out of this world delicious:banana: I could have ordered another one right after I hit the bottom of the first one!

St Patty's day was a fun but crowded day to go, I did like all of the excitment though.

Me after dinner outside of Raglin Road
photo-2.jpg

The live entertainment for that night was a U2 cover band that was really good!
photo2.jpg

Ate there in Sept. of 2006 and Loved it..... Soda bread and Guinnes (sp?) reduction is really good as is the bread and butter bread pudding. We're scheduled here again this September.

We have thoroughly enjoyed our meals at Raglan. I am a fan of the Shepherd's Pie, cylindrical or not ;)

We also enjoy Cooks of Dublin, right next door. Great food at a decent price - but beware, they tend to get a bit crowded, and thus a bit slow. Food is good, however, so you'll have to decide how much your time is worth when it comes to waiting.

Enjoy,
ExBellhop

well, if it was a loud U2 cover band I for one would want to turn it down! :rolleyes1

See the link to the menu in my post above.

thanks!

my daughter will eat fish, so i see at least four (fish and chips, sole, haddock and salmon)..

her friend doesn't eat fish or meat, but i see what i think is one possibility:

Portobello Beauty - Portobello mushroom cap burger filled with Dubliner cheese, tomato relish and served with chips and mixed green salad. - $12.95

does that sound vegetarian? it's just mushrooms, right? no real burger in the burger....true?

I have eaten their twice. October 2007 I had the steak and three weeks ago (June 2008) I had shepards pie, both were great! I will be going back on my next trip! Recommended!

I have eaten at Ragland Road with my wife, and I would highly recommend it. I have included some pics of our visit.

Outside the restaurant:
ragland_road1.jpg

We used the dining plan and these were our Appetizers:
ragland_road2.jpg

This was the live band from Dublin. They played traditional Irish music. They were awesome.
ragland_road3.jpg

This was a lady that would do the irish step dancing about every 20 minutes:
ragland_road4.jpg

ragland_road5.jpg

ragland_road6.jpg

We really enjoyed our meal and the atmosphere was wonderful! I would recommend that you go and have a great time!

I ate a bunch of beer the last time I was there. Wobbled to the bus stop at around 2am or something like that. I liked the place obviously.

FISH & CHIPS !!!! They are the best in the area. Ice cold beer (good selection). Grab a seat outside and converse with your new neighbors. I'll go again tomorrow and revise if need be.

I ate at Ragland Road last september and absolutely loved it!!!!!! you have to get the bread pudding dessert it is by far the best dessert in all of Disney. I am coming down in December and i am eating there again. i can't wait!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter