Kevin can wait question

I haven't seen Kevin Can Wait but wanted to add that the only reason I kept watching King of Queens was Jerry Stiller. Bring him to KCW and I'll give it a shot.

I don't understand tv at all how could it have been a year we are talking 3 months sens season one right

Happens all the time in TV - they often jump ahead years to fit the story they want to tell.

I've not watched the show much (my younger son has watched it), but this sounds like one of the lazier writing jobs I've heard of. There's been some pretty bad character kill offs over the years (e.g. the Zamboni accident on Cheers comes to mind), but this one takes the cake.

I don't understand tv at all how could it have been a year we are talking 3 months sens season one right
I think they’re doing that so there’s an explanation for the lack of emotion about her dying. One year wouldn’t be enough for most people I know to get over being married to someone since you were young and raising a family together though. In a nutshell they’ve gone about trying to save an unsavable show in the worst possible way.

And the younger kids on the show seem to serve no purpose at all. Just decoration.

I agree. And to that point, why couldn't they have done this with the wife's character? Leave her in the show, but as a background character.

Also agree with your statement about lazy writing. Really awful.

I will say at least they seemed to have toned down Leah Remini's character in this episode. The couple times she was on last year, her character was obnoxious and all they did was argue.

I agree. And to that point, why couldn't they have done this with the wife's character? Leave her in the show, but as a background character.

I will say at least they seemed to have toned down Leah Remini's character in this episode. The couple times she was on last year, her character was obnoxious and all they did was argue.
That what they did on King of Queens

She's obnoxious no matter what she does, which is why I won't be watching anymore.

I don't watch the show but have been hearing about the controversy. What is Leah's role on the show? Is she his love interest?

I think it's odd they just kill off the wife and just kind of sweep it under the carpet. I understand that they don't want to bring the show "down" and dwell on the characters grieving and sorrow, it is a comedy from what I gather. But it just seems very strange the way they handled it.

And why didn't they just cast Leah in the first place?

I don't watch the show but have been hearing about the controversy. What is Leah's role on the show? Is she his love interest?

I think it's odd they just kill off the wife and just kind of sweep it under the carpet. I understand that they don't want to bring the show "down" and dwell on the characters grieving and sorrow, it is a comedy from what I gather. But it just seems very strange the way they handled it.

Old boss from my understanding

We watched last night. Didn't like it so took it off the recording schedule. I liked Donna, sorry to see they killed her off. Always liked "King of Queens" but I don't see this show lasting much longer.

I think I read that it will be addressed in a later episode.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter