Kevin - "Buzz Lightyear Beer will get you Buzzed"

fav's=mets&mickey

Love ONE MAN'S DREAM WORLD, But MISS BAWB
Kevin :confused3 :confused3 .......i don't think its just sitting next to Bawb that has him that way.......I think he got the first shipment of Buzz Lightyear Beer and Drank it.

And John......"the Product tie in for Seamans" :confused3 :confused3 ......he had some Buzz Lightyear Beer as well!!!!:rolleyes1 :confused3 :scared:

then they all had some of Buzz Lightyear Beer along with Ratatouille Chardonney when they started talking about the Immigration Ceremony and CostaGuateMexiRico and That Gloria Estephan had to be re-sworn in and the first time didn't take.

Absolutely Funny.........." the parade of Immigrants".......just too funny.

Kevin :confused3 :confused3 .......i don't think its just sitting next to Bawb that has him that way.......I think he got the first shipment of Buzz Lightyear Beer and Drank it.

And John......"the Product tie in for Seamans" :confused3 :confused3 ......he had some Buzz Lightyear Beer as well!!!!:rolleyes1 :confused3 :scared:

then they all had some of Buzz Lightyear Beer along with Ratatouille Chardonney when they started talking about the Immigration Ceremony and CostaQuataMexiRico and That Gloria Estephan had to be re-sworn in and the first time didn't take.

Absolutely Funny.........." the parade of Immigrants".......just too funny.

It's Costaguatemexirico...close...but not quite! :thumbsup2 :banana:

--Mr. DB

I gotta say the Buzz Lightyear beer had me rolling over laughing!

It's Costaguatemexirico...close...but not quite! :thumbsup2 :banana:

--Mr. DB

Thanks for correcting DB........and I'm Puerto Rican go figure.....well New Jersey Rican, born and raised in Jersey City.............Spelling in Spanish is not my best trait

The Buzz Bear and Seiman's product tie ins were.....:lmao: I find myself laughing out loud in the car and at work.

Guess they need an unedited and edited version! :hippie:

My DH has been giggling about the Siemens name since they announced they were going to sponsor the attraction. He said Spaceship Earth will never be the same for him again...or for me...I'll have to listen to him giggling all the way through it! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter