Keurig B60 for $55 after rebate and Kohl's cash.

Marionnette

Children see magic because they look for it
I got this in an email from Mypoints this morning.

2 POINTS PER DOLLAR

Keurig B60 From $55 After Rebate & GC

Posted on Thu Sep 27 11:38:00 PDT 2012

For a limited time, grab this Keurig B60 Special Edition Coffee Brewer, regularly $189.99 for as low as $55 ($77 for non-cardholders) after rebates and Kohl's cash at Kohls.com. Here's how it works: Add the B60 to your cart. Code FALLFUN drops it from $149.99 to $127.49. If you are a Kohl's cardholder, use code FALL20 instead to save 20% or check your mailer for a possible 30% code (making it $104.99). In addition, use this rebate (link removed) for $30 cash back. Better yet, you'll receive an email with $20 Kohl's cash to spend on a future purchase (watch for redemption dates). This is the best price we've ever posted on this popular model, which also comes with a variety coffee and tea 12-pack to get you started. This machine is highly-rated across the internet and has earned a 4+-star rating from 419 reviewers on the Kohl's site. It ships free, but sales tax is charged in most states.

Enter code: FALLFUN (15% Off Sitewide) AND Enter code: FALL20 (20% off with Kohl's Card
You don't have to go through Mypoints. Any rewards program that is a Kohl's affiliate will work. I went through ebates for 3% back. It actually came up as $134.99 in my cart BEFORE the discount code! If you use the 30% off code (LEAVES30), you will need to add a couple items to your cart in order to bring your Kohl's total up to $100 (to get the $20 Kohl's cash). I added in some hand towels for my powder room but just about anything small would do. My daughter will be getting a Keurig for her new apartment this Christmas.

The rebate form can be found here:
http://www.keurig.com/rebate

I found the same rebate on another thread BUT it can't be purchased until Sept 30.

Also, the way i read it you have to purchase a box of K-cups at the same time for the rebate.

I can't get any of the three above codes to work together (any 2 at a time). Am I doing something wrong? I do have a Kohls card.

I can't get any of the three above codes to work together (any 2 at a time). Am I doing something wrong? I do have a Kohls card.

You can only use one % off coupon code at a time at Kohls. You can use a free shipping code and % off at the same time. They only time you can use 2 % off is if you use a generic % off and if they have a special % off for something like 15% off kids clothes.

I found the same rebate on another thread BUT it can't be purchased until Sept 30.

Also, the way i read it you have to purchase a box of K-cups at the same time for the rebate.

Rebate says 9/26.

The form is rather confusing but the way I am reading it, you get the $20 (or $50) for the machine. And you can get even more if you buy other things at the same time. But, I don't read it that you have to buy both to get any, just have to buy the machine and can then save more if you want.

Original dated sales receipt (or online purchase invoice) dated between September 25, 2012 – October 28, 2012 with all eligible purchase(s) circled

http://www.keurig.com/rebate

hmmmm thanks for sharing,I can't see any of what you're posting,even thru mypoints site.....:confused3

I order one when I saw this great deal. I already have one and I love it so someone on my Christmas list is getting a new Keurig...

Thanks for posting I have wanted a Keurig just could not justify the cost till now. I know the pods cost more but I waste too much coffee as it is now.

hmmmm thanks for sharing,I can't see any of what you're posting,even thru mypoints site.....:confused3
It was an EMAIL for daily deals from Mypoints but you can go through any rewards website and get the deal as long as they reward for shopping at Kohl's. Just click thru to Kohl's, look for the Keurig B60, add it to your cart and apply the discount code. You should get an email with Kohl's cash later and you will need to print your receipt in order to send off the rebate.

I almost did it...but I have a 4 cup maker that really makes about 2 travel mugs, so I don't waste any. Even Starbucks is no more than $8/lb on sale...
But those Kcups are at .50-$1/cup...I can't justify the expense.

I am going to grab one for my mom. FYI when I can't get a great deal on k-cups, I use a reusable k-cup called ekobrew that I can fill with my own coffee. It works awesome and is available at Target.

Could someone post step by step to get this for $32.......for the not so savvy internet shopper....please and thank you!!

It was an early bird special and not that low now.

And, it wasn't $32 out of pocket, it was kind of like $32 :) If you have a Kohls card, you could get 30% off the $89 price. It's $99 now. Then, you get $20 back via rebate in 6 weeks. And, you get $10 Kohls cash that you have to spend at Kohls in a specific 2 weeks period.

Hope that helps some.

I couldn't get any of the code to work together either. I definitely have over $100 total in my cart since i have two keurigs in there? Any tips? My mom is looking to buy these for my husband and SIL but its not working. This makes them much more affordable. Why would mypoints post something like that when it does not even work??

Nevermind I figured it out. Mypoints newsletter is misleading. It shows that you can use both coupon codes but if you figure out their math...Using the 30% off coupon minus the rebate and kohls cash---then you come up with the $55. Its just misleading how they explain the deal...it works out in the end...but it would probably save a lot of frustration trying to get both codes to work

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter