kentucky DISers, need your help!

kehouse

Mouseketeer
ok, last year, there was a store in louisville( in the Old America Store building) that sold really cheap stuff, i think it may have been called christmas liquidators or santa surplus? i remember being able to go online to find where and when they would be in louisville last year but i lost the name and address. anyone remember? they sold mostly the kind of stuff you buy from school fund raisers, but instead of paying 6.00 for a tin of peanut brittle it was only like 1.00 lol! thanks, karen

There was an old American store off of Dupont Circle and breckinridge lane in Louisville, but I do not think it is there anymore.

Ok weird to see this but my neighbor actually is running the store this year (he apparently ran it last year as well)....I didn't even know it existed until he was talking about it the other night. I know it's not going to be at the old america location this year. I think he said it's going to be off preston hwy. somewhere. It's scheduled to be open by Nov. 10th. Email me and I'll get the specific address for you. Now I'll have to check it out for sure.....Can't believe I saw this here....Nice to know there are Dis folks in Louisville.......

Okay I don't have the exact address (my neighbor that's running the store hasn't been around I assume he's working to open the xmas store, he said his bonus in part relied on opening on schedule which I think is nov 10th) Here's what I did find out from another neighbor they said it's on fern valley at the old target store. I personnaly have no idea where that is but I hope that helps somebody......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter