Kennel at HHI?

niks81

Let's just say I wasn't the 'only one'!<br><font c
The search function has been down for days :( :( but I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a kennel at the HHI DVC resort, and if so....how far is it from the actual rooms or resort area?

There is a very nice kennel 5-10 minutes from the resort, it is called Evergreen Pet Lodge. We have boarded our dogs there several times. It is very clean, with a very friendly staff. It was recommended by DVC-HH. The phone number is 843-681-8354. They are open every day of the week. They give a discount (15%?) to people staying at DVC-HH.

Not sure when you're going, but at certain times of the year you are allowed to walk dogs (on a lead) on the beach. I know you can do it in the winter. We go and get our dogs from the kennel, take them for a long walk on the beach, then take them back to the doggy "hotel". Fun for everyone!

:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter