Kelsie....oh Kelsie????

glo

Has a heart bigger then all of
Can I finally get my 15 pound clippie? I weighed this morning and low and behold I am there. I think I am putting away the scale for a week and just relish the thought that I finally got to 15 pounds lost...... Only 10 more to go and I will be done....Seems like this last part is really the worse :( Seems the first 60 or so came of way easier than these last ones....Thanks for the encouragement everyone....

So can I have it PLEASE???????

Oh Glo, that is wonderful news! I know how hard you have worked for this, congratulations!

ok, I want no one laughing at me, but I actually cried this morning when I saw the scale go down. I swear I am not stepping back on it for a week, so I can feel I accomplished something :)

THanks for all the support everyone. YOu do not know how much it helped :)

Glo,

I believe Kelsie is off to DisneyLand, so you can probably either grab the clippie yourself, or ask Nativetxn to assist you.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

You are awesome!

:p

Fantastic news, Glo! I know it's been tough getting to that 15-lb. mark, but YOU DID IT!!!

Congratulations!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Glo, I would never laugh at anyone for crying!!! You deserve to shed those tears (I hope they were tears of joy and relief!!!)

SEE!!!! YOU DID IT!!!!!!! IT HAPPENED!!!!!! YOU GOT YOUR 15 POUND CLIPPIE!!!!!!! 15 MORE POUNDS LOST, NOT GAINED, BUT LOST!!!! YOU ARE ONLY 10 POUNDS AWAY FROM YOUR GOAL!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!! You are such an inspiration. I am so happy for you. Yes, put that $#@! scale away for a week and don't even think about stepping on it.

Love ya! ;)

I knew I would see this post soon! Congradulations Glo you are truly an inspiration to all of us. I have over 70 lbs to go and you are proof that it can be done! When you get to goal don't you dare leave us you have to guide us to goal with your experiences and help us all get thru the rough spots. Your AWESOME>!

Hey, Glo!

Just go into your profile and look in the signature box. (Click on User CP and then on Edit Profile then scroll down to signature) There will be some code that looks like this:

http://www.disboards.com/wish/10wish.gif

Just change the 0 to a 5 (10 to 15) and your new clippie should appear in your tag. :)

HURRAY! I know you were becoming discouraged but you persevered and now you have done it! Good for you! You should have that new clippie installed any minute now.

I'm so proud of you sweetie :)

Katholyn

WOW!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Congratuations!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

You are so awesome!!!

Congratulations Glo!:D

You definetely inspire us to keep working towards our goals.
:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter