Kelsie @ DU

Jennifer_W

Mouseketeer
She ROCKS! She called me yesterday at 7:01 am CST to confirm my request for booking on the Fantasy's MV, then kept looking and this morning we have the PERFECT stAterooms for our family!!! She is the BEST! Thank you, Kelsie! :cool1:

She just rebooked us on the Fantasy yesterday and was so nice about continuing to look for an 11C! :lovestruc

I used another TA there and wasnt very happy. I rebooked on board but never received anything from them about my reservation (10/3). I emailed them and got a slow response, but she picked me up and has been so great! Booked the room I wanted ASAP this morning. I think I will stay with her from now on.

We have Kelsie too and I LOVE her!! She is awesome. If I send an e-mail she is e-mailing me back in no time! :banana::banana:

I love Kelsie too. Somehow my onboard credit was removed from my reservation and she called a DCL supervisor and got it worked out for me. She is amazing!

I used another TA there and wasnt very happy. I rebooked on board but never received anything from them about my reservation (10/3). I emailed them and got a slow response, but she picked me up and has been so great! Booked the room I wanted ASAP this morning. I think I will stay with her from now on.

I've also got a Dreams TA that is slower than molasses! Takes forever for a response from her. I swear she works 2nd shift. Sigh.....:rolleyes1

I wish my AAA TA didnt lose her job. She was amazing for 3 cruises!!:love:

I need to move my ressie to DU and was wondering who was good over there!! Great info on Kelsie!! I will definitely try her

I agree that Kelsie is great to work with. I just recently decided to switch hotels at WDW for after our cruise and she was so helpful in making the switch:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!