Kellybell DisignsHave to stop filling requests see post 816!

Hello Kellybell,
Your disigns are absolutely wonderful. My family and I are taking our first trip to Disney this November/December, and we plan on wearing your disigns almost every day. My 4 yo daughter is so excited. I would like to make several requests and so am giving you plenty of time. Thank you in advance for all of the hard work you do just to help people like me out!
I would like:
1. the on my way for the first time plane disign with the name Sophie.
2. the "mdaddy" disign with the name sophie
3. the "celebrate rainbow first trip" disign with the name Sophie
4. the "my first time name peyton disign" with the name Sophie
5. could you do the "our disney vacation" disign with a christmas background and the head names would be Marc Sophie and Tammy?
6. the "mickey 3" disign with the name Marc
7. the "celcbrating my birthday abby disign" with the name Sophie and the age of 5.
8. the "epcot minnie disign" with the name Tammy
9. the "minnie 2 disign" with the name Sophie
10. Do you have any other Christmas disigns or any Phineas & Ferb?

I apologize, I know this is a lot, but it will be fun to wear them throughout our trip.
Tammy Schwaab

Here are your requests except for #2 "mdaddy" wasn't sure which one you were talking about :confused3
Have a fabulous vacation :cutie:

Kelly
Totally my fault, but I havent been in Disboards as much as i have been on scrap blogs, so i have no idea if you made my request or not. I asked as soon as you got back from Disney with your family, and asked us to repost our requests.
It was a Buzz name for a dark shirt for Felipe.
We are going in january, so dont think im rushing you or anything, im just lost in your thread
Thanks
:goodvibes

hey kellybell, i think its almost been a year!...i tried out your halloween disign for last years "mickey trick or treat party" in DL and was bummed when I forgot to reverse the image...since then ive been making shirts left and right with your past disigns...thank you so much!

so im back with another request...
My mother, mother in law, and nephew are going with us to this years "mickeys trick or treat party"..

If I could please have NONA, GRANDMA in halloween images. ours has minnie as a witch and gofy as a scare crow. and if I can have Isaac in Star wars...i think stich was yodi and etc. thank you!

also where do I find your past images so I dont ask for duplicates in the future...thanks!

I sort of retired all of my old designs when I switched over to 4 shared from Photobucket. The link is in my signature and I have built up a lot of stuff to browse thru there. :cutie:

Do you still have the photobucket account in addition to the 4shared site? I believe you had yours in a photobucket account but it asks for a password in order to get in. I know that wasn't the case before. I am making bags for a birthday favor and wanted to look up as many names as possible before requesting any! It would be a shame to ask you to recreate something that you've already created! Time is too precious and I couldn't do that! Thanks!

I have basically retired all of those designs but have built up quite a good amount of names in my 4 shared site. The link is in my signture :goodvibes

Hi Kellybell, I am back to request a DISign for our upcoming trip (our summer shirts were a big hit). Can I get the names Ava and Dylan in your Christmas name disign - the one with no border. Thanks so much and if it's not to much to ask would it be possible to have by Nov 1st? Last trip I was ironing over 20 shirts the night before we left. Thank you!
You're welcome.

Hi Kelly-
Your designs are fantastic!!! So creative and so fun.
We are taking my daughter, Garland, to the Magic Kingdom the first week of November to celebrate her 4th birthday. I would love it if there is any way you may be able to create some of the name disigns for our family. I think I still have enough time to knock out some matching t-shirts.
Any of the below you could do would be great...if this is too much of a request, plaese feel free to take on part or any of it. And if this is not enough notice, then I totally understand.
(1) Mickey Ear name:
Minnie Mouse ("bow" is the name with uppercase letter font with the stars on it): Garland, Heather, Missie
Mickey Mouse (wink is the name in uppercase letter with stars on it): Graham, Chris
------------------
(2) Mickey Heads
The one called Mickminhead...it is a black head with white lettering with mickey & minnie on it (it does not say walt disney world under):
Garland, Graham, Heather, Missie, Chris
-------------------------
(3) Name designs
Princess names in princess folder, the font called princess (like carmon is done, the 2nd one in folder): Garland, Heather, Missie
Mickey & friends (Fab 5) - Graham, Chris, Garland
Again, if you are swamped or this is too large of a request I completely understand. I have really enjoyed looking at your disigns. Many thanks. Heather

Have a magical vacation :wizard:

Hello Kelly!! You have so many great dissigns it took me forever to decide on a request. Could you please add some pixie dust to our trip? Thank you so much!!!
Mickey head design with the red glitter around the outside with...
Big Brother
Lil' Brother
Mom
Dad
MomMom
PopPop
Mickey Bar Head design with Mickey...
Dominic
Vinnie
Lonnie
Ronald
and Minnie with...
Ronelle
Patricia
do you think you can add a red line around the black outline so i can put this on a black tshirt? or even a white one?
Could you use the disney font for those? Thank you so much!!! It is greatly appreciated!!!!
I just thought I would repost this request. We leave the 4th and I would like to get our shirts done. I'm sorry if you are already working on this. Thanks so much.
If possible could I also get the celebrate rainbow with all 6 names?
Thank you again!!!

I have no Mickey Bar designs, I think that one is Milliepie's so you'll have to request from her. Which design did you want the outline around, the Minnie names or the Mickeybar I wasn't sure with how the request was worded. Let me know and I'll do the Minnie names for you.
As for the celebrateballoon names I'm pretty sure those names are already done in my 4 shared site so you can get them there. Here are the Mickey heads. :cutie:

Can I get the name Trevor in your:
Christmas name disign - the one with no border.
Mickey Head (with the red going around it)
Christmas Name Dark (on 4shared).
Our Disney Vacation 2009 (Christmas) with:
David, Nancy, Trevor
and the Christmas wreath dark with the green background (on 4shared)
with David, Nancy, Trevor
Animal Kingdom Lodge 09 (on 4shared, but it show 10)
Thank you so very much
Nancy:flower3:

Hi Kelly - just reposting from the names thread, as you requested...

Is it possible to get the following designs:

http://www.4shared.com/file/11861696...nahaillie.html
- Bridgett
http://www.4shared.com/file/11663346...pndalebob.html
- Jamie
http://www.4shared.com/file/12688255...y3_cody10.html
- Dad, Bryan - without the year please
http://www.4shared.com/file/12688304...2_wendy10.html
- Mom, Bridgett - also without the year

I hope this is a good way to post the links ~ kind of new at this!
Thanks for sharing your wonderful designs, they'll make extra magic for our trip.
Thanks again,
Vickie

ETA: They will all be on white shirts and we don't leave until the end of October ! Thanks!

Kelly -- Just checking to see where I might be on your list! AND to thank you for sharing the "politician" font with me!!

Thanks...
Vickie

Hi Kelly - Could I please have the Christmas design 9for a dark t shirt) with the name

Koty

and a Buzz/Toy Story (also dark t) for the same name.

(it's a boy btw)

Their trip is over Christmas so I'd like to give them the shirts around Thanksgiving.

Thanks so much.

:cheer2: Oh My Goodness!!! Kelly, I am on cloud 9...I am so excited by the disigns you made for my family. They are going to be the hit of our upcoming trip for Garland's birthday. Many many many many thanks!!!:goodvibes

I am so very grateful! :banana: Heather

Minnie3_ggbette.jpg
pinkminnie_phoebe.jpg

Sorry, can I bug you again??? Can you do these with the name Naomi?
Thanks!!!

Kelly,

Do you have a mickey mouse head with the design in it that is the swirly orange, red blue design that you used for the '09 in the first design in your '09 file?

I would like to do a mickey head for the front of the shirt in the same design if possible.

I looked through your shared files and did not see one. I love those colors! It's so different!

I love the designs with the glitter around them is there anyway you can do a circle or star shape with blue or teal or even lime green glitter around it with either pregnant tinkerbell or a rubber duck in it that says Jens baby shower
i dont know if you remember but you did the pregnant tinkerbell yankee fan for me which she loved so now i'm planning her shower and would love it if you can do a design for me i'm using them as label on lotions for favors i would be forever greatful
thank you again
Kelly :flower3:

Hi Kelly, thank you. The mickey bar design i meant is the mickey ear name with the wink (stars on the name) and the minnie with the bow (stars on the name). like you made for vanguardator. Could you make those for me? mickey with Lonnie, Ronald, Dominic, Vinnie. Minnie with Ronelle, Patricia. Thanks. And the celebrate ones with those names as well. (not mom, mommom and such.) Thanks so much!!!

Hi Kelly! I was wondering about where you were on your posts/requests. After searching for names and now trying to figure out photoshop and how to cut the letters from the background:headache::mad::sad1::sad2::eek:, I think I'm out of luck on my own! I'm doing them for birthday favors but can't figure out cutting out the letters! I have had it! Any advice for cutting out the letters? I did it once last year but my mommy brain has failed me!:laughing: Thanks!

Good Morning! We are leaving for our trip on 11/29, IF you have the time I would love these DISigns, however I do understand real life comes first.

http://www.4shared.com/file/134294908/77ee7033/epcotnameminnie_drkangel.html
Sissy in place of Angel

http://www.4shared.com/file/109434356/9307b138/epcotnamelarry.html
Tiny in place of Larry and IF you can, please add the dark border like the one for Sissy

Thanks much for your time and efforts!

(also very much enjoying your TR-- the AK day must have been amazing- not even my kiddos and I had tears. HA!)

Hello do not want to be a pain but we are leaving for our trip in about 4 weeks and I am starting to pack and want to get some shirts done if i can. I have a post on Pg. 41 #615.

Thank you so much in advance
Tracy

Oh awesome! Thanks so much Kelly! Francesca especially is going to flip when she sees her shirt. I can't imagine how you have time to fulfill all of these requests, but I am surely grateful that you do. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter