Kelly and Michael

malacajo

Mouseketeer
Live with Kelly and Michael are live at DW this week, I can't help but wonder if Disney puts them up in a Disney resort, or elsewhere???

....I am just jealous that they are there and I'M NOT!!!

Back in 2005, Live with Regis and Kelly was at WDW and they had rooms at The Grand Floridian. I'm assuming Kelly and Michael do this year, as well.

I'm sure they stay on property. Jon Cryer just said they put him at a resort with a "sand" bottom pool. Sounds like Yacht and Beach Club to me.

Live with Kelly and Michael are live at DW this week, I can't help but wonder if Disney puts them up in a Disney resort, or elsewhere???

I know Kelly in the past has stayed at the Y&BC...and Jon Cryer just described the pool there.

.....awwwww....they just showed a segment with Michael and HIS '4 princesses'....made me cry....:sad1:

When Kelly did the Christmas parade in 2009 her family was at the GF. I think Regis was sick that year. I'm not sure who did it with her.

When Kelly did the Christmas parade in 2009 her family was at the GF. I think Regis was sick that year. I'm not sure who did it with her.

I was there that year. She did not have a co-host. For all the years that she has hosted the parade on tv and Regis and Kelly have broadcasted their shows from Disney World, she probably OWNS a resort.

Seriously though, for many years Disney has been putting special guests at the Beach Club, including Eisner when he was CEO. Before that, it was the GF. I am not sure how things have changed now.

I thought I heard Kelly mention something to Michael about coming over to his "house" to see an alligator???

....he's awesome...he really loves his daughters...

The twins are his daughters. The other two girls are Eddie Murphy's daughters since Michael is dating Nicole Murphy, Eddie's ex-wife. He seems to treat them all equally which is nice.

I hadn't seen this show in years but watched about 20 minutes of it today. Do Kelly and Michael always spend so much time talking about news clippings? Regis only used to do that if there was nothing else to talk about. Since they were at Disney, it seems to me that there would be a lot to talk about.

I thought I heard Kelly mention something to Michael about coming over to his "house" to see an alligator???

He was talking about his hotel...he said hotel, when he said they have an alligator there. Kelly might have said house, when she was talking, but when Michael brought up the alligator, he said hotel. I'm almost positive that they stay at a Disney Resort.

Typically after they return from Disney (so next week) they talk about where they stayed more specifically. They just don't talk about it while they are there. Sometimes there are sightings on the boards though.

I know Regis mostly stayed at the GF (I think for the tennis court) but I know Kelly has mentioned staying there, the Poly and AKL in the past.

Liz

.....awwwww....they just showed a segment with Michael and HIS '4 princesses'....made me cry....:sad1:

Me, too! :love: When Michael said look to your left and the Disney princesses walked toward the girls, I choked up and tears appeared in my eyes. Wishing I was there. :wizard:

i really wish they'd show a little more of WDW. Howie Mandel's bit today was a complete waste of time. and i found his Crystal Palace joke a little inappropriate considering the family had two children right there. yes, some of it may have gone over their heads, but still. :worried:

i don't need it to be a Disney commercial, but seeing a little more of the parks would be nice.

I doubt that joke went on too long, but the kids really looked confused. I think Disney should have paid for their meal at the Crystal Palace, to make up for that joke.

I just watched the you tube video of Michael with his girls.
It was so beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes.

I enjoyed watching my daughter growing up with so many trips to Disney including her amazing Disney Wedding 5 years ago.
Now I get the pleasure of enjoying my beautiful Granddaughter enjoy as well.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter