Keeping kid Bibbidi Bobbidi Clean?

wendlle

Aussie Wendy
So we have a BBB appointment for our 3.5 year old and that day we will be spending in MK and doing the MNSSHP that night. We have a lunch booking at Be Our Guest also.
I am wondering with eating how to keep her dress clean. I was thinking of a junior bib something like this when having meals? Anyone used one for an older child before? It has been years since she has used a "bib" to eat, but I really don't want her dress which is a dollcake design and cost us a small fortune to get ruined with sauce or something.
https://www.bumkins.com/collections...products/bumkins-disney-junior-bib-cinderella

I have one of those, that we used to use. It barely fits my almost 3 year old (but she's the size of a 4 year old)

It might work, but my daughter can take hers off....she'd also put up a fit if I tried to put it on her now.

I have one of those, that we used to use. It barely fits my almost 3 year old (but she's the size of a 4 year old)

It might work, but my daughter can take hers off....she'd also put up a fit if I tried to put it on her now.
I'm lucky in that we have a 10 month old and my elder DD likes to "copy" off her because she is a little bit jealous still so she has gone thru the phase of wanting to wear a bib like her "baby sister" during meals.
I went ahead and ordered one, will see how it goes. If she doesn't want to wear it, I'm not going to force it.

I would find something you can tie around her that is loose. Maybe even a large scarf. Nothing over the head that can ruin her hair! Plus you want it easy on and off for pics.

Do you have a men's old dress shirt. Cotton or Cotton/Polyester Blend is best and if you can one in white even better. Either sew, Iron On, or give her some fabric markers and let her decorate the back of the shirt. To use place the shirt on backwards with the buttons or snaps in the rear. Bonus it will last her for years though you will need to roll and hem the sleeves to make them the right length for her arm length at the wrist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter