Keen's on sale

luvthatdisney

DIS Veteran
Just posted this on the budget board, but thought since there are so many sandal/shoe related threads here, I would post it here as well.

6pm.com has their Keen's on sale up to 68% off. Some of the favorite styles are included. Might be a good time to check out the sale if you were looking for Keen's.

I was going to buy some myself, but found a good and cheaper alternative at Sports Authority. There is a brand called Alpine and they have a sandle very similar to the Keen's for only $29.99 (normally $39.99 but they were on sale). Only 2 colors to pick from (red and blue) but to save that much will be worth it. I tried them on and walked around the store, very comfortable IMO. If you want Keen's, but do not want to pay that much check out the Alpines.

Just posted this on the budget board, but thought since there are so many sandal/shoe related threads here, I would post it here as well.

6pm.com has their Keen's on sale up to 68% off. Some of the favorite styles are included. Might be a good time to check out the sale if you were looking for Keen's.

I was going to buy some myself, but found a good and cheaper alternative at Sports Authority. There is a brand called Alpine and they have a sandle very similar to the Keen's for only $29.99 (normally $39.99 but they were on sale). Only 2 colors to pick from (red and blue) but to save that much will be worth it. I tried them on and walked around the store, very comfortable IMO. If you want Keen's, but do not want to pay that much check out the Alpines.

thanks!!!:thumbsup2

Keen's are like a DREAM... i wear them all the time... all summer hiking, walking, camping... and especially DISNEY.

I walked Disney for 14 days last July in my Keens and not one blister.

If you are willing to spend the money they are you best footwear!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter