Katsura Indoor Seating

wdw&sonny

DIS Veteran
Is there enough indoor seating at Katsura that my party of 5 can find a table at lunch in June?

Hmm, I don't know WDW&Sonny. I don't think anyone has ever eaten at Katsura, at least not indoors.

But did you know that the indoor seating at Katsura is just as beautiful as BOG?

(Bumping).

Anyone eaten indoor at Katsura? Is it hard to get a table? People saving tables before ordering...??

TIA.

I've been in there with larger parties than 5, but it wasn't crowded at the time. You might have a problem if it's already crowded.

1) Very tiny inside.
2) Not small.
3) Tiny.
4) Indoor seating (as I remember)
. . . total two long tables for up to 8 per in middle of room
. . . total eight tables for 4 along three walls
5) Lots of times, groups of 2 take tables for 4.
6) They are not being greedy, it is just how the place is arranged.

We have never been able to eat inside. Even if there is a table open the table beside it or behind it is so close someones leg/arm is in the way! There was a table open in March but the guy sitting behind it was 'overflowing' into it! ;)The table in the middle is long and can seat a bunch of people. Most of the time I have seen smaller parties sharing it. Very tight space!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter