Katie $ Matt's Planning Session TR

KStarfish82

Proud Redhead
Well I am getting pressure to start this thing so here goes!

Friday, February 13th

Right after school, me, DF and the whole family raced, and I mean raced, home to get in the van to hit the road!

I'll spare you the details on the 20 hr. ride down....but we did have Roy Roger's for dinner (because they only seem to have them on the Jersey TPKE! :)

Saturday, February 14th (Valentine's!)

We have Denny's for breakfast in Georgia (love Denny's) and even love it more because it had WiFi!!

Drive, drive, drive, and finally....we reach Orlando!!!

Check into our timeshare...Sheraton Vistana (cannot rave about this place anymore...its beautiful!) I go to check in...and we find out that we are in a different section of the resort...um OK. I was taken aback because our place was in the newest portion and they were putting us in one of the oldest. When I asked why this was, the guy said that they were letting returning owners check out their new updates! :banana: So we were in a new model with all new everything! (I will have to post those pics later because I can't find them)

So we unpack, throw on shorts....but DF forgot his shorts at home! He had to wear my dad's for that first day! :rotfl2:

So we wanted to check out the YCG and Ariel's because DF had never seen it. Here are some pics, as well as my sis trying to take "engagement photos."

Love it even more
IMGP3483.jpg

Checkin it out...
IMGP3485.jpg

A pic...
IMGP3491.jpg

Another pic..
IMGP3496.jpg

Another...
IMGP3537.jpg

Again...
IMGP3531.jpg

More...
IMGP3530.jpg

OK enough already...
IMGP3529.jpg

Now onto to Ariel's

He really liked the light, airy feeling if the place. I don't want to post many pics....you gals know what it looks like...

IMGP3518.jpg

I LOVE the chandeliers...
IMGP3506.jpg

Now I want to try to create centerpieces to reflect the beauty of those chandeliers.....if you have suggestions, please share!

After, we went to Walmart and DTD...grabbed some dinner and crashed....

To be continued.....

My dad's a Vistana owner - I love it there!! Now I want to see the new part!!

Great start to your PS! More please! lol :cool1:

Day 2, Sunday - First Full Day!!

So off to the Magic Kingdom!!! We redeem our Wedding APs and my parents go and buy theirs. Then they gave us Just Engaged and I'm Celebrating! buttons.

We decided to wait for the front of the monorail because Matt hadn't been there in 10 years and had never done it.

My sister's flash is so bright that I often am quinting in the pics...
IMGP3548.jpg

On our way!
IMGP3549.jpg

Going into the Contemporary
IMGP3554.jpg

IMGP3557.jpg

The opening ceremony....everyone watches as my family starts inching towards Main Street...
IMGP3560.jpg

Isn't it the prettiest sight?
IMGP3568.jpg

Us
IMGP3566.jpg

So we head towards Splash Mountain for tradition...Matt really loved the ride!

Look who we met outside of Splash!
IMGP3570.jpg

Onto Big Thunder!
IMGP3588.jpg

IMGP3593.jpg

After, that we headed to Tom Sawyer's Island...but we did not find anything :| :)

We headed to Fantasyland and took in Peter Pan and Philharmagic. In the meantime, we sent my Dad and bro to go get Fast Passes for Buzz Lightyear. When they returned, my dad has a chocolate ring around his mouth......he denied have a premium bar...yea right!

Onto Tomorrowland!

To be continued.....

OOOh love your yacht club photos - thats were we are planning on getting married!:goodvibes

was that really your dad's shorts your df was wearing?

they look like they fit him fine.......

you both look so happy together!

*** Continued....

We hit Tomorrowland and jump on Buzz...
IMGP3602.jpg

Then the People Mover...
IMGP3608.jpg

We hit up the Starlight Cafe and it was packed!! Oh, and we know why....Pecos Bill's was closed :|

It was still yummy!

Well we decided that we want to head out and go to EPCOT at this point so we walked towards the exit, taking in the shops and such.

Matt peers over and sees this in a window...
IMGP3637.jpg

So pretty! He actually goes in the store an buys it!!!

IMGP3636.jpg

OK, so maybe he didn't buy it...but a girl can dream right?

So we hop on the monorail and head to EPCOT!
IMGP3639.jpg

We take in Spaceship Earth and then head to the Innoventions to get our free photo with our Disney Visa's. Mickey and Minnie had so much fun with Matt and I and made him get down on one knee! I will try and scan that photo later...

Well since we were there, we decided to take in the little Segway intro. It was really cool and I think we will have to take in a tour on our honeymoon!
IMGP3646.jpg

IMGP3649.jpg

Then we head over to Imagination.....oh why did they ruin this ride...sigh
IMGP3655.jpg

I miss the old ride!!

Then we hit the Land...
IMGP3657.jpg

Why did they get ride of the song??

Then the Seas...
IMGP3705.jpg
IMGP3707.jpg
IMGP3718.jpg

One of the few improvements....

Isn't he cute...
IMGP3706.jpg

To be continued....

He wasn't willing to drop a mere $25,000.00 on a breakable castle? Seriously? Dump him. :rotfl:

Great TR so far Katie!! I love that castle!! Just not the price! :scared:

Why was pecos bills closed? Renovations?

*** Continued....

Nighttime at EPCOT!

IMGP3725.jpg

Its just beautiful!
IMGP3744.jpg

IMGP3746.jpg

OK..had to do it....
IMGP3750.jpg

I guess they are kinda cute, but I'm not getting them...
IMGP3751.jpg

As we walk out, we hit up Spaceship Earth...
IMGP3755.jpg

IMGP3765.jpg

And some parting pics...
IMGP3770.jpg

IMGP3772.jpg

Up Next....Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom! And some surprise visitors!

SO exciting! Those are the new hats right? Do they still have the ehadbands?

Imagine buying that castle? How beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter