Kashmir104's Couture PJ (p.1) & TR (p.28): WP/CR~1/3/09* 5/6: Highlights Video p.30

Courtney,

A long time lurker here - well, I actually posted on your planning journal last year.

Your wedding was spectacular and the video was amazing!

Congratulations to both you and Eric! May your fairytale live on and on!:goodvibes

Hi Courtney,

I have been reading your Journal and I just LOVE everything you did!!! I am having the shot glass dessert and I was wondering what your shotglass flavors were? Thanks doll!!!

Danielle

Hi Courtney,

I have been reading your Journal and I just LOVE everything you did!!! I am having the shot glass dessert and I was wondering what your shotglass flavors were? Thanks doll!!!

Danielle

Hi Danielle,

Our shot glass flavors were:

bubble tea, berries with grand marnier sauce, pannacotta with chocolate caviar (aka ying/yang), and green tea cheesecakes

They were amazing!!!!

Hey Courtney - saw you guys in the Disney wedding show a few nights ago. I just love watching that. I am sure you guys had wonderful memories. Even though we were married over a year ago - I still love coming on these boards and connecting with everyone and checking out everyones photos.

Hope things are great with you and thanks for all the help you have given us Disney brides.

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!