Kashmir104's Couture PJ (p.1) & TR (p.28): WP/CR~1/3/09* 5/6: Highlights Video p.30

Hi Courtney! just saw you on TV the other night LOL I am such a dork- but it is really cool to see you on here, and read your PJ! I am really dieing to know how much everything was... okay that is really a personal question- so its okay if you don't want to say ... :)
Everything was just beautiful! It really looked magical- I don't think my DF and I could swing it- but I can dream right LOL

Yay you started your TR! I set the show to record, but for some reason I didn't. But, I set it to record for this Sunday, so now I have to wait longer to see it! I can't wait though! Everything looks beautiful from what I've seen on here! Congrats again

I caught you on TV before I had a chance to catch up here on your thread. Your wedding was lovely but more than anything I was struck by how happy and relaxed the two of you seemed on your wedding day (especially with all the filming that was going on!). Congratulations on such a beautiful day!!!

I don't have WE but I watched a 2min clip of the wedding and interview on their website and it looked very special

So my sister DVR'd a Disney Wedding special on WE. I'm off today and deceided to watch it. They introduced the happy couple and I thought they sound familiar. AHA!! I've been lurking on and off on her thread! WOW! This is too cool :)

Courtney,
I hope that you'll pop back over here and check this at some point. I just had a chance to watch your wedding on Wetv, and it was awesome! I love your reaction when they surprised you with the carriage. It was amazing. You and your DH look very happy together, and so composed on TV.

I also loved the colors of your rehearsal dinner. You have inspired me for our reception!

Congratulations!

Hi everyone,

I'm so glad you are is still enjoying the Disney Wedding TV special! I will hopefully get my act together shortly and finish telling you all about my big day. In the mean time, I wanted to share a wedding highlights video that my videographer, Brett Culp, created for us. :thumbsup2

I hope you enjoy it!!

http://www.brettculp.com/clients/marunda/courtney_eric.htm

I cant wait to see it when I get home, I am at work now and I want to hear it with sound:thumbsup2

Your video is amazing! It made me cry! You two had the most beautiful wedding. I have watched the tv special so many times (we have it saved on tivo). Every time I see it I always wonder why more orange wasn't incorporated? Oh well it seems like everything was perfect without it.

Anyhoo I just wanted to say congrats!

DH and I watched your WE special when it first came on, and all I can say is WOW!!! Your wedding was so beautiful!!! I kept telling DH that I felt like I knew a celebrity. I know I'm such a dork!! :lmao:

gorgeous Courtney! They did an amazing job! Can't wait to hear your report about the whole trip:goodvibes

Omg!! What an amazing video!! It brought me to tears!!! Can't wait to hear more:flower3:

What a lovely video. Very nice. Oh, and I totally love that first song, The Lion Witch and the Wardrobe is one of my fav soundtracks and that is one of my favorite songs from it!

but once again, you looked fabulous and your day looked so special and amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter