Kashmir104's Couture PJ (p.1) & TR (p.28): WP/CR~1/3/09* 5/6: Highlights Video p.30

I am pretty much a total lurker on these boards, and I am quietly planning a WDW VR but I wanted to say that I just saw you and your DH on the WE commerical and I think it is the coolest thing ever!!

Your pictures are GORGEOUS and I can't wait for the show to come on tonight!!

i didn't find your PJ until you posted a picture of your cake..I am so excited to see the show

Courtney: I'm watching your wedding on WE. It is FABULOUS. I LOVE the colors at your rehearsal dinner. You are a very lucky couple, and you both did a great job on the show...a you are so darn cute together! Thanks for sharing your wedding with the world!

Oh my god! AMAZING COURTNEY!!! You were fabulous and you both looked so in love!

Loved seeing you on the WE special! Can't wait to hear all about it on your TR!

I cant' wait to see the show!! We don't get WE so i had MIL DVR it for us and we'll watch it this week sometime!!

The recap looks fabulous! I can't wait to see more pictures!! :thumbsup2

WOW

Courtney you and Eric are such a lovely couple, Eric seems like such a nice person and so wanting to make you happy.

I just finished watching the special it was so beautiful, I loved the colors for the rehearsal dinner and the location awesome, everyone looked like they had a wonderful time and to top it off with illuminations.

Your dress was so elegant and timeless, and Eric looked so handsome and you were truly a princess. David is so talented to take the Contemporary Convention Area and convert it to the most gorgeous reception it was truly magical.

Enjoy your married life

Just saw the WE special. You guys were adorable. The blue signature drink looked so delicious! I cannot wait to read all about the "behind the scenes" stuff ;)

Just saw the WE special-- you are so cute! Your wedding and reception looked fabulous and you and Eric look so happy together! Congrats!

I'm glad you were able to work orange into your wedding festivities through the rehearsal dinner at Italy Isola. I loved it!

Thank you so much everyone!!!! :goodvibes Eric and I are thrilled that you all enjoyed it! I think we're still in shock over the whole thing. It's hard to believe it was really us on tv! :happytv:

Before I head to bed, I though I'd share my first impressions:

1. It's WEIRD hearing your voice on tv. It kind of makes you want to crawl and hide somewhere :rotfl2:

2. I LOVE David Tutera and Chef Robert. They are two of the best men in the world (besides my Eric and Edward Cullen, of course)

3. Eric was into Disney too... I swear I didn't force it on him :rolleyes1 Although I'm mad he picked the magic word "experience!" HMPH

4. I'm surprised by how much filming we did that ended up not being used!

5. Overall we LOVED it and can't wait to watch it again and again! What a wonderful memory!! :love:

I'm so glad I was able to share it with everyone! I'll be sure to add more later.

Courtney... I was floored when I saw you in TV yesterday!!....Everything was absolutely beautiful, just beautiful...and you looked amazing!!!

What a wonderful surprise to see one of our brides on TV!!

Carol is wonderful isn't she?

All in all, I'm so happy for you, you looked so happy!!!:goodvibes :hug:

Abby

I thought it was funny how the disney wedding pros had to teach David Tutera about what a hidden mickey was... he looked a little terrified when they started talking about it though, he probably pictured you carrying a bouquet shaped like Mickeys head lol!:rotfl2:

Courtney--omg your wedding was beautiful! I actually watched the special twice! lol my favorite was your rehersal dinner. The colors and where it was was amazing. Also your colors, the peacock blue dress, and the bridesmaids bouquets, with the peacock feathers, are my inspriration! It was wonderful to see someone using those same things I like.

You both looked beautiful and so happy! Can't wait to hear all about everything! Congrats!!

The show was really fantastic. It was nice to have the truly elegant side of DFTW shown to the public. So many people don't realize all the fantastic things you can do at Disney. I work in TV and I know how much footage can get cut when doing a final production. Will you be able to get a copy of the raw footage from WE?

Congrats, Courtney!! We watched your WE episode and it was fabulous!! Amazing things DFTW can do! Looooooved the colors at the rehearsal dinner (the roses with the matching colored vase - beautiful!!!). I can't wait to read your trip report!

PS: The 'puff' of smoke that appeared when the food was revealed? Awesome! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter