Karamell-Küche Gingerbread Salted Caramel Buttercream Cookie Sandwich

KM82

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but it didn't seem to fit anywhere. Has anyone tried to make the Gingerbread Salted Caramel Buttercream Cookie Sandwich from Karamell-Küche with any level of success? We had a few while we were down there, and I'm dying to make some here for my staff at work, but I have no idea where to start. A quick google search didn't turn up anything really helpful. Thanks!

This cookie is at the top of my list of goodies to get during our EPCOT day. I may get 3 or more to have on future days as we only have one EPCOT day, so I have to stock up on my snacks from there. LOL!!!

This cookie is at the top of my list of goodies to get during our EPCOT day. I may get 3 or more to have on future days as we only have one EPCOT day, so I have to stock up on my snacks from there. LOL!!!
yeah...this was my plan too...and they were gone by the time we got back to NC :rotfl2: In our defense, we were in that car for a long time :laughing:

Well, I haven't had it but have read some reviews and seen pictures. For starters, a salted caramel buttercream frosting is pretty easy to make. You should be able to find plenty of recipes for that. Just replace the sugar in any buttercream recipe with salted caramel sauce. I've done this before. Trader Joe's sells a good salted caramel sauce as does William's Sonoma. For the cookie, look for a chewy gingerbread cookie recipe. Then, just put the sandwich together.

Haven't ever had one, but it sounds so delicious! I'll definitely have to add it to my list of things to eat there next trip

Well, I haven't had it but have read some reviews and seen pictures. For starters, a salted caramel buttercream frosting is pretty easy to make. You should be able to find plenty of recipes for that. Just replace the sugar in any buttercream recipe with salted caramel sauce. I've done this before. Trader Joe's sells a good salted caramel sauce as does William's Sonoma. For the cookie, look for a chewy gingerbread cookie recipe. Then, just put the sandwich together.

Yeah...I've been searching for the recipes separately too. This will probably be the route we take. I've honestly never made gingerbread before and there are a ton of recipe options. Looks like we'll be "suffering" through lots of taste tests this weekend

I’m going to move this post to our cooking board

I hope they can help w the recipe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter