Kamgen And Karebear Are The Best

zurgswife

WDW is my Shangrala...and I'm going...life is bett
I've been dealing with lots of stuff and stress lately and without knowing any details these two expressed that they were thinking about me....

BIG THANK YOU TO KAMGEN AND KAREBEAR You too are great....and have made my day....

Kimball

Kamy and Karen are two very special and helpful WISHers. Both are just so emotionally generous and caring, they help me everyday. I'm not one bit surprised to hear that they have helped you too.

Thank you for always being ready to help others, Kamy and Karen :)

Thank you Kim! We WISHers stick together.......without people like you at WISH, I would be lost too! :)

Katholyn-you are such a sweetie!! :) You are always here too! You make the WISH so special! :)

I have to agree with ya, they are WONDERFUL!!!!!!! Two very peppy, smiley, happy, positive people! :)

I couldn't agree more, I have never seen people so caring in my life as I have seen here.
Some of you I have had the honor to meet, the rest I can only hope oneday to do the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter