Kalahari Sandusky Room Advice, Please

AndreaDanger

I am eternally grateful!
For the Sandusky Kalahari experts out there: would you recommend a Hut or Desert room for an August visit?

It'll be me, DH, DD2 & DD7. My understanding is that Desert rooms are in the main building, while Hut rooms are in the Sands building. I heard the Hut rooms can be inconvenient in the colder months but are actually preferable to Desert rooms in the summer due to the outdoor pool area being opened. Hut rooms are a bit cheaper for our dates.

TIA for any insights!

Go with the best rate you can get - I've stayed in both and one way or the other, you're going to be walking, so go with the cheaper room. IIRC, you can go between the outdoor park and the indoor park during the day without leaving either one (there's a door that connects the two parks), so you can take advantage of both areas.

Go with the best rate you can get - I've stayed in both and one way or the other, you're going to be walking, so go with the cheaper room. IIRC, you can go between the outdoor park and the indoor park during the day without leaving either one (there's a door that connects the two parks), so you can take advantage of both areas.
I appreciate the advice, thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter