KA WA‘A, a luau at Aulani - ??

Going for Thanksgiving for our very first trip and I would love to know more about this too! I looked on Aulani's website and don't see anything yet. Maybe someone will have some more info soon.

I just read this too and was wondering if this will be in addition to Starlit Hui? Or will Starlit Hui go away? I hope not! Sounded interesting =)

Awesome! We will be there in February and will definitely be doing this! I will be very disappointed though if the Starlit Hui goes away.

The Starlit Hui does not appear to be on the Aulani website anymore so maybe this is replacing it.

Really looking forward to this new luau and buffet, but would be pretty disappointed if the Starlit Hui were to be removed.

I am there 28 October fly out 4 November so hoping it will be available from 1st :(

Can't find any more info out ... If anyone does could they kindly post

Thank you :)

That's nice, so they are removing a great free activity/show and replacing it with a paid one. I was hoping Aulani would be exempt from the latest round of cash grabs but I guess not.

Sorry to be so cynical, but why can't they keep both? One has food, the other doesn't.

Hopefully Starlit Hui is staying. They could do the paid show on the days the Starlit Hui is not offered.

I read this thread and my heart stopped, as we arrive for our first trip to Aulani on September 25th. Our kids were very excited to see the Starlit Hui. I called & spoke with a castmember at Aulani yesterday. He confirmed the last show will be September 26th. He couldn't reveal any info on the new show but said he's excited for what's coming up.

I read this thread and my heart stopped, as we arrive for our first trip to Aulani on September 25th. Our kids were very excited to see the Starlit Hui. I called & spoke with a castmember at Aulani yesterday. He confirmed the last show will be September 26th. He couldn't reveal any info on the new show but said he's excited for what's coming up.
Unbelievable timing! You're going to be one of the very last people to enjoy the show. Have a great trip!

I don't think it's fair to get rid of a free event to a paying one

Saying that I leave on the 4th November and am hoping to see the new event

I doubt we will be back to Aulani for a long time :(

Mainly due to length of time to get there

I wonder when we can book

Following, one of our favorite activities at Aulani so we will be sad to see Starlit Hui go away...

This has me so upset. I have called for months and have been told that the Starlit Hui will be Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday, during my trip in October. I will be devastated if it is no longer a thing come the end of the month as it's something I was very excited about! How sad. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!