Justice Clothes for Girls

vacation4me

Mouseketeer
My daughter now likes Justice clothes. I use to shop at Gymboree. I could get good deals with their coupons and sales. Does Justice send out coupons or any other discounts?

They are having a 40 percent off sale right now off everything I believe. They also do bonus cards, 15 off of 40 but can't remember how you earn them as the percentage off saved me more. I was just in there yesterday exchanging some shorts and they had really decent prices on cute stuff. I think you will find them more affordable and more mix match then gymboree.

They run specials a lot where you can earn $25 off $50 AND $15 off $40 cards at the same time...in addition get on their mailing list and you will receive a monthly "catazine" that has a coupon in it- it ranges from 20-30%

They run a lot of sales and I buy off the clearance rack a lot - my DD loves Justice and at first I thought it was expensive but once I learned the ropes I found it is better than Gymboree!

Total Gymboree addict here but have heard friends talking about Justice. Guess they do the "bucks" like Gymbucks and great sales. Friend was raving about her deals (and she never figured out Gymbo). Still have a couple years until dd's are out of Gymbo but boys are heading out-bummer!

Yup, I find them to be more affordable than Gymboree (and I am addicted to both) if you shop them right. You never see Gymboree run a "40% off the the entire store" sale. 30% off is as good as it gets at Gymboree.

They do have bucks earning/bucks redemption, but they don't seem to run those as much as Gymboree does (where you are always either in earning mode or redeeming mode). They just had redemption about 2 months ago, not sure when they would start again. I would guess around BTS or so.

The bonus cards for $15 off $40 are earned during earnings time, too. You get a card for every $50 purchase, but frequently it's ALSO during Justice Bucks earnings, too, so then you get $40 in coupons for $50 in purchases. (One Justice $25 off $50 coupon, and a $15 off $40 coupon).

The $15 off $40 coupons are nice because they have a LONG redemption period, which is nice. About 6 weeks or so. I have four cards that don't expire till June 28, I am hoping they have some BTS type clothes in by then.

Oh, Justice has a MUCH better return policy. Gymboree will rake you over the coals if you try to return something that you earned Gymbucks on. Justice doesn't do that. And none of this "keep your receipt stapled to the buck" crap, either. The buck is a tiny little card, like a credit card, you can keep it in your wallet (and I DO!) you can give it away to whoever, spend it, whatever.

The retail prices are very similar to Gymboree on most things but some things they are cheaper. Justice is $22 for the knit skorts, Gymboree is $26, tees start at $20 at Gymboree and Justice $16.50, etc.

Oh, another thing..the quality is comparable to Gymboree for most things. BUT, I do avoid the $16.50 table tees. Even though they are frequently on sale for $9.90 each, and combine them with a 40% off coupon- they are only $6 for a tee shirt. But they really don't hold up that well. Those tees are screen print, so after a dozen (or so) washes I consider them to be play clothes only.

The tees that are hanging are usually better quality, and the tees that are priced at $19.50 or higher are usually good!

I usually get more coupons than I know what to do with from them, lol.. then usually have some J-Bucks hanging around also.

But I do LOVE their clothes for dd's... they got into Justice sizes last year, and I think probably 1/2 their wardrobe is from that store now, lol.

They're great quality clothing at a fairly decent price.. and I love the style.. since dd's are only 8 and 6, I try to find little girl looks for their clothing, and can usually find some really nice stuff there that isn't too "mature" looking.

Also "Erin" calls with updates on discounts. So if you ever hear that there is one going around when you go into the store you can say "I forgot my discount card but Erin called"
Sometimes they will ask what discount amount? Mine are always 25% (well once in a while 30%)

My dd likes the clothes but LOVED limited too. So she is still protesting. Although she did buy 2 bathing suits from them.

My DD is too big to shop there now, but I just got an email code from them: 763 for 40% off entire purchase through 6/22/09. That's a great discount!

Erin called today there is a 30% off everything right now in the store and she said if we don't get the card to let them know in the store that she called and they will give you 30% off.

My DD also loves Justice, as do I. At Christmas time they had a fabulous BOGO sale, plus you earned to bucks for future purchases.

Erin called today there is a 30% off everything right now in the store and she said if we don't get the card to let them know in the store that she called and they will give you 30% off.

Interesting I JUST got a card in the mail for 40% off the entire store..

I wonder if different regions get different sales?

I got the 40% off postcard today, too.

OP- if you sign up on the web site they'll send you the coupons and catalogs.

My dd10 LOVES Justice and there are always coupons, J~bucks, sales, etc. If you shop right (using those things), it is definitely cheaper than Gymboree. DD just spent $35 in there the other day and got 3 cute camis/tops, a webkinz (the most expensive thing she bought) and a cute pair of shimmer flip flops. This was before the 40% sale started. We love Justice~ a huge majority of her clothes come from Justice (the rest Old Navy!)

My DD is too big to shop there now, but I just got an email code from them: 763 for 40% off entire purchase through 6/22/09. That's a great discount!

Thank you so much. Just placed first order for DD for her Birthday in August! You saved me over $30.00. :cool1::cool1::cool1: Thank you! :hug:

I got the 40% off coupon today. My DD9 loves Justice. Almost all her clothes come from there!! :):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter