JustEmmy and Emmysmommy return to WDW for some wining and dining

Mmmmmm... I could go for some of those brie en croutes and merlot right now!

Nice photos my dear! :)

The goodies at the Club Lounge look quite yummy.

Another TR? Can't wait; we've never been to Disneyland and I love reading about it and seeing photos of the resort, etc.

Your mom and I are also talking...we will be at Disney World at the same time in August and we are hoping for a meet-up.

The CL lounge looks tasty :) I love your pictures! I could definitely handle my mid day snack and a glass of wine already being prepared for me when we returned to the room!

I can't wait to hear about your upcoming trip to the Grand Californian!

I always love to see what the club level offerings are at the different deluxe resorts. Thanks for reporting on that! Crab Rangoons = yum!

Mmm, the club lounge selections look amazing and your photos are fantastic Em! I feel like I could reach into the monitor and try some (if only ... ;) )

Great news about DL, I read about it on your Mom's TR. I hope you have a great time and I look forward to reading all about it. :goodvibes

Hi Emmy, I'm Sandy. Been reading your moms tr also. I just started to really work on planning my next trip. Your report hasn't been any real help. :lmao: I am thinking of trying a lot of first. You haven't convinced me not to try Boma or Jiko. Plus you have now made me add Yachtsman and Teppan Edo. Oh and you have giving Yak and Yeti a unneeded push to stay on list. I only have so many meals that I can eat during a trip.
Seriously, your dr is great. :thumbsup2 Can't wait to here the rest. Hope you have a great time in DL.

Thank you for posting the pics and review of the CL. We are staying at the BC in Sept CL for the first time and I am super excited!!

The goodies at the Club Lounge look quite yummy.

Another TR? Can't wait; we've never been to Disneyland and I love reading about it and seeing photos of the resort, etc.

Your mom and I are also talking...we will be at Disney World at the same time in August and we are hoping for a meet-up.

Hey KatMark! Can't wait to see you in a few days. I'm so glad to hear about your interest in my Disneyland report. Since we're local, it's gonna be a special one for me. :)

The CL lounge looks tasty :) I love your pictures! I could definitely handle my mid day snack and a glass of wine already being prepared for me when we returned to the room!

I can't wait to hear about your upcoming trip to the Grand Californian!

Haha! For sure. Who doesn't love a midday snack?

I always love to see what the club level offerings are at the different deluxe resorts. Thanks for reporting on that! Crab Rangoons = yum!

Of course. I'm always so interested to see what they'll have. Typically, it's the same, but they switch a few things up too.

Wow! Looks super yummy! Hawaiian rolls are the best!

Absolutely! I totally agree. :thumbsup2

Looks like a fun and delicious meal at TE. I'm laughing over the "just happy to be here" button:rotfl:.

Yeah, the staff at TE are always so hospitable and cheery. :goodvibes

Mmm, the club lounge selections look amazing and your photos are fantastic Em! I feel like I could reach into the monitor and try some (if only ... ;) )

Great news about DL, I read about it on your Mom's TR. I hope you have a great time and I look forward to reading all about it. :goodvibes

Aww! Thank you. I'm pretty proud of these pictures in particular.

Thanks! Disneyland was great. I'm so glad that I got to come along with mom for that one. :goodvibes

I think we may try Teppan Edo this next trip! The food just looks so yummy! :goodvibes

YAY for staying at Disneyland! What a treat!!!

Teppan Edo is really a favorite of mine. The food and service are consistently superb. If you decide to try it, I hope you enjoy it as much as we have. :)

Great new photos! Can't wait to hear about your new trip! :goodvibes

Thanks! I can't wait to write all about it. :goodvibes

Just joining in!

Thanks! :goodvibes

Hi Emmy, I'm Sandy. Been reading your moms tr also. I just started to really work on planning my next trip. Your report hasn't been any real help. :lmao: I am thinking of trying a lot of first. You haven't convinced me not to try Boma or Jiko. Plus you have now made me add Yachtsman and Teppan Edo. Oh and you have giving Yak and Yeti a unneeded push to stay on list. I only have so many meals that I can eat during a trip.
Seriously, your dr is great. :thumbsup2 Can't wait to here the rest. Hope you have a great time in DL.

Haha! Glad to be of no help. :thumbsup2 Have a great trip!

Thank you for posting the pics and review of the CL. We are staying at the BC in Sept CL for the first time and I am super excited!!

Woohoo! The lounge is a really amazing luxury of CL. I hope you enjoy it as much as we have. :)

So happy to see you were involved with the planning and reviews this time. I love both threads for your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter