JustEmmy and Emmysmommy return to WDW for some wining and dining

JustEmmy

Earning My Ears
Well, maybe not so much wining. ;)

Hi there, y'all! My name is Emily, and my mom (Emmysmommy) and I are going back to Walt Disney World from February 23 to March 4 for what will be our sixth WDW trip. Up until this trip, my mom has been the master planner of our trips, and she's done a fabulous job, but she is now turning over the power to me, and I will be in charge of all of our plans. Of course, the most important part of any trip is the dining! :teeth: (Right next to mother-daughter bonding, of course) ;)

This time around, we'll be trying a few new places, which is a very exciting aspect of this trip. Some of these places that are new to my mom and me are Jiko, Raglan Road, San Angel Inn (because of mixed reviews, this is just a maybe), Be Our Guest, and Narcoosees.

One factor in where we'll be eating is our split-split stay; one night in the Animal Kingdom Lodge, three nights at the Yacht Club at club level, and five nights at Bay Lake tower. We tend to eat close to our resort, so you can be expecting, for example, Yak and Yeti near AKL, 50's Prime Time near YC, or Cosmic Rays (an old favorite) near BLT.

I'm an instagrammer, and I'll be posting a few pictures of our meals, sights, scenes, etc. there, so if you're a fellow instagrammer interested in seeing some pictures during the trip, my user name is emplatacis.

More to come about our plans soon! :wave:

Post Links:

Jiko(D)
Boma(B)
Yak and Yeti(L)
Captain's Grille and Club Level Dessert(D)
Club Level(B)
50's Prime Time(L)
Yachtsman Steakhouse(D)
Sunshine Seasons(B)
Teppan Edo(L)
Club Level(Snack)
A Very Special Announcement!

Hey Emily - I'm definitely in! :thumbsup2

You did an awesome job with the planning - it's great that you're trying so many new places. I'm especially interested in hearing your thoughts on Jiko, Be Our Guest, and Narcoossee's. I've had very good experiences at all these places recently, as well as some good food at Raglan Road (the bread pudding was delicious, and my mom loves their ribs). :goodvibes My San Angel Inn experience was mixed - sorry I can't reassure you there.

While I'm sad that I probably won't get to have a meal with you guys at Cosmic Ray's this time, it'll still be fun to follow along here (and on Instagram)! :)

I am excited to read your reviews, JustEmmy! Definitely get some bread pudding at Raglan Road...

Hi Em! I am definitely on. Andrew and I are going for a long weekend on March 22nd so you trip will be the perfect thing to get us ready! Interested in your take on San Angel as that has been on our "never again" list for years. We loved Narcoossees! It was the pleasant surprise of our summer trip!

Hey Emmy! I met your family in August and I'm so excited to read about a new trip! Your family is awesome! :goodvibes

Joining in! I've been following your mom's TR and DR, looking forward to your reviews. I'm a little bit jealous that you get to go again so soon!

:hyper: Can't wait to hear about your plans! And I just started following you on Instagram! :wave2:

I'm in! I've followed your mom's past dining reviews and can't wait to hear all about your upcoming trip!

fun my daughter and I are doing a mom daughter weekend some of the days you are there and eating at some of the same places...

Yikes! I didn't even make the first page! :p I would say that I'm interested to see how everything goes but I think I'll have a front row seat for that!

I love seeing so many familiar Disers here! :goodvibes

BTW: Em decided to go to DLR tonight so she'll likely post our specific dining plans later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter