• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Wondering

Kathy C

Mouseketeer
Planning a vacation in May 2002. We will be arriving one day earlier and getting a studio and moving to a 2 bedroom the next day when our guests arrive.

Although we'll be doing most things together, my brother has kids, and their agenda will be somewhat different than ours. My question is can we get the Length of Stay pass (or whatever it's called these days) and our guests get hopper passes since they'll be coming a day later.

If we can't do this, does anyone know why?

Thank you!

We were able to do this without any problem in April. So, I would imagine that you would have no problems doing this.

Sure...you guys get length of stay passes attached to your room key card...each room key card has a bunch of numbers(account number or whatever it is) with 01, 02, 03 etc at the end. You just have to tell them that card #s 01,02,03,04 should have the LOS info on them, and cards #05, 06, 07 should only have door opening feature. Your guests can just buy a park hopper pass from Guest Services wherever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter