Just wondering fellow Aussie/Kiwis thoughts on dogs now being allowed to stay onsite at WDW

LivingforDisney

DIS Veteran
just wondering what you guys think about some resorts now allowing dogs to stay?
To be honest , not my cup of tea, but if I wanted to stay at the resorts concerned, might think twice, it will be interesting how it pans out.

I don't think it would bother me either way. Probably wouldn't affect me. As long as their rules are rather strict, and there's no smell in the rooms etc.

I just assumed there would be dog friendly rooms and then all the other rooms. I’m fine with the idea as I’ve recently returned from a trip to the UK and was impressed at how everyone was allowed to take their dogs on the trains. If however I got a room with dog hair on the sofa/carpet etc I might be less tolerant (allergies).

I just can't understand why anyone would want to bring their dog? A trip to the countryside or the beach I would understand but when we are in Disney we spend all day at the parks where dogs are not allowed. So our dog would spend the day in an unfamiliar hotel room by himself? No thanks..

Maybe DVC owners who come and stay and don't go to the parks as much?

I just hope everyone cleans up after their furry friends. I love how how beautiful it is to walk around the clean manicured resort grounds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!