Just when I was so excited about our Baltic Cruise....

Due to tidal issues, debarkation in Dover on July 6th (for the June 24th voyage) will not begin until 10:30am. It is recommended that your flight departure time should be no earlier than 4:00pm.

Guest ashore times and onboard times are subject to change without notice.

12-Night Northern European Capitals with Helsinki, Finland

Day Port Guest Ashore Guest Onboard
Day 1 Dover, England — 4:00 p.m.
Day 2 At Sea — —
Day 3 Oslo, Norway 8:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
Day 4 Copenhagen, Denmark 8:45 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
Day 5 Warnemunde, Germany (Berlin) 7:15 a.m. 8:30 p.m.
Day 6 At Sea — —
Day 7 St. Petersburg, Russia 12:30 p.m. —
Day 8 St. Petersburg, Russia — 11:00 p.m.
Day 9 Helsinki, Finland 9:45 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
Day 10 Stockholm, Sweden 7:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
Day 11 At Sea — —
Day 12 At Sea — —
Day 13 Dover, England 8:00 a.m. —

12-Night Northern European Capitals with Tallinn

Day Port Guest Ashore Guest Onboard
Day 1 Dover, England — 4:00 p.m.
Day 2 At Sea — —
Day 3 Oslo, Norway 8:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
Day 4 Copenhagen, Denmark 8:45 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
Day 5 Warnemunde, Germany (Berlin) 7:15 a.m. 8:30 p.m.
Day 6 At Sea — —
Day 7 St. Petersburg, Russia 12:30 p.m. —
Day 8 St. Petersburg, Russia — 11:00 p.m.
Day 9 Tallinn, Estonia 9:45 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
Day 10 Stockholm, Sweden 7:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
Day 11 At Sea — —
Day 12 At Sea — —
Day 13 Dover, England 8:00 a.m. —

Ah well, for the extra money, some people will stay on the Magic longer, no disembarkation on one cruise until 10.30am, so extra time for a long breakfast...

Now I posted in 2008 that Harwich would be better...........

I am a tad older than you, and I loved watching The Wonderful World of Color on TV, going to Disney movies, riding It's A Small World at the NY World's Fair in 1965, then visiting Disneyland in 1966 and 1971 and WDW beginning in 1974. I have always loved all things Disney, and really wanted to cruise with the Mouse. But DCL's higher prices, even in the Caribbean, had me choosing a Royal Caribbean ship instead (Splendour of the Seas), and I loved it.

After my previous post - I took a look at the final payment date for the July 6 DCL Baltic cruise. It's due in early March, but the penalty period begins 89 days before the cruise - so that's early April. IF by some odd stroke of luck DCL were to drastically drop the price of a cat 12 after final payment, as they did for the April Transatlantic, to anywhere near what my single cabin on the Princess Norway cruise costs - I might "jump ship"! I think it's a possibility, because cat. 7-12 cabin categories are still available for that cruise.

I hope it works out for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter