Just watch Disney Cruise Line:Behind the Scenes

I had DVR'd it and finally got around to watching it last night. After being on these boards a while now, the one thing that stuck out to me was that every time they showed people in the MDRs, almost everyone was wearing shorts :p .

Bummer. I don't think it's the same one on iTunes, and we don't have cable TV. Hopefully it'll come to Hulu or something!

The 2-night cruise to nowhere out of Los Angeles was our first cruise (although I already had our B2B on the Dream booked for me and the kids).
DH was anti-cruising but agreed to do the 2-night one because he knew he wouldn't have too long on the ship if he hated it.
That was all he needed to get hooked :thumbsup2 :cool1:

So my word of warning...it is addicting... Our first cruise was in January 2011.
Next months cruise will be my 6th cruise, my DH's 4th and my kid's 5th :thumbsup2
(DH and I even left the kids at home and did the Wonder Pacific Coast cruise last Sept, just the two of us). I would say he is definitely pro-DCL now :lmao:

It seems you and I travel in the same crowd. We also did the 2-day out of Los Angeles and the Pixar cruise last year.

We did the 2-day as a way to convince my mom that she would like cruising and would not have to drink all of the water in the ocean. Well, she decided that cruising was indeed quite fun and agreed to join us in October last year on the Fantasy. Now, why is it that not only did our direct flight become a one stop flight (overcast problem) but we were also on the infamous Sandy Cruise as well? My mom was terrified of flying and just cringed knowing we would have to land and take off again.

However, after her experience with Sandy, flying is no longer an issue:).

Anyway, disneydeb64, a 2-day cruise is a great way to discover cruising. Oh, and by the way, we will be on the May 2014 2-day cruise as well. Look forward to seeing you there.

This show seems to be an updated version of the 2010 show that can be found on Netflix. Some of the footage seems to be the same - how they designed the ships, built the two halves in two shipyards and brought them to together. But there is lots of new footage with the new ships.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter