Just Wanted to Say...........

tutti-fruti

Earning My Ears
.............Hi!

This is the first time on these boards. I'm off to Florida on 15th Oct and getting married at Cypress Grove on 22nd Oct!

Going to have a good read of the boards now!

tutti

Oh how exciting for you! Just wanted to welcome you to the Dis, and ask you if you have any questions? Enjoy the Dis!:D

Welcome to the Dis tutti-fruti :wave:

There are so many wonderful boards here on the Dis - have a peak at out UK Boards too.

There are lots of UK Disers travelling to WDW during that time. I will be there too!!!

Welcome to the DIS, <b>tutti-fruti</b>! I'm so glad you found us and I hope you can visit often.

We have a transatlantic chat every Sunday evening at 7PM gmt. I hope you can join us sometime, it's fun to plan trips in chat. You will find the chat room right <b>HERE</b>.

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. You might want to have a look at our Disney Weddings and Honeymoon forum, too. You will find it <b>HERE</b>

Katholyn

Welcome to the DIS and congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I hope you have a great time in Florida :D.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding and Welcome to the DIS...lots of info here, and great company :):earsboy: :earsgirl:

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, tutti-fruti! Enjoy your wedding/honeymoon, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!