just wanted to say, let's dish totally rocks!

nicurn

<font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col
wow! went today to lets dish in ashburn, va and it was awesome! prepared 8 meals that serve 6 people each.... came home with A LOT of food. had the lasagna tonight, it was sooooo yummy! I will definently do it again! maggie

So Maggie cooked :)??!! WOW!! Good for you - glad you enjoyed it. How long did it take to puttogether eight meals?

I go to a lady's house that does Homemade Gourmet. We put together 8 meals in 2 hours. It is nice. All I have to do is bring it home in my cooler and put it in the freezer. Most is crockpotable or grilled on the George. I enjoy how easy it is as I hate cooking.

Angela

roflmao judithm, I can't say that I "cooked" per sae.... although I suppose technically you could say that... I didn't have to buy any of the ingredients at the grocery store, find a recipe decide what to make, etc, clean up any mess in my kitchen and I just took it out of the fridge and put it in the oven. It did take about 2 hours to put everything together but it was so worth it! (ok, I did stop at giant and buy garlic bread...) You should definently try the one up in columbia! maggie

Thats AWESOME
Another bad point of being a country bumpkin - well see one of those in oohhh 6 or 7 years

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter