Just wanted to double check

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
There's no where on the Disneyland website where I'll be able to view my hotel reservation, tickets, and when I make them dining reservations, correct?

If you sign in with your disney account, then yes you can!

If you click on 'places to stay' in the top nav, then at the bottom of the menu is 'Reservations' which has a 'my reservations' link underneath that

Hope it works for you! :goodvibes

If you sign in with your disney account, then yes you can!

If you click on 'places to stay' in the top nav, then at the bottom of the menu is 'Reservations' which has a 'my reservations' link underneath that

Hope it works for you! :goodvibes
It didn't :( I think that only works for packages, but I booked my hotel and tickets separately. It's a shame that they don't have it set up like my Disney Experience. It's nice being able to see everything in one place.

You can see your Tix and Dining Ressies on the DL App if you have a smartphone. Probably not your hotel ressies though, since you didn't book through Disney.

You can see your Tix and Dining Ressies on the DL App if you have a smartphone. Probably not your hotel ressies though, since you didn't book through Disney.
I did book the hotel through Disney, I just didn't do it as a package. I did a room only.

You can see all your dining reservations. Go to the main Disneyland page then click on Things to do then on my reservations underneath. When you sign in, it will show all your dining reservations.

You can see all your dining reservations. Go to the main Disneyland page then click on Things to do then on my reservations underneath. When you sign in, it will show all your dining reservations.

That's good to know thanks! :)

I did book the hotel through Disney, I just didn't do it as a package. I did a room only.

You know, I just checked the app and there is no place for hotel reservations, just dining, tix, and FP. But if you booked through Disney you should be able to see the reservation on the website. I know I've seen mine there but they've been at the onsite hotels. Are you staying onsite? I'd think it wouldn't matter if it was a package or not.

You know, I just checked the app and there is no place for hotel reservations, just dining, tix, and FP. But if you booked through Disney you should be able to see the reservation on the website. I know I've seen mine there but they've been at the onsite hotels. Are you staying onsite? I'd think it wouldn't matter if it was a package or not.
Yes we'll be staying at the grand Californian. So if you could figure out where to see it please tell me :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter