Just visited www.bahamabreeze.com

airhead

DIS Veteran
I'd love to try this place. Directions from Disney?
The menu looks wicked good!

Head towards DTD on Buena Vista Drive. The road now vears to the right and becomes the road (Hotel Plaze Blvd) where all the off-side DTD hotels are. When you reach the light at 535 (Crossroads is across the street) make a right. At the first light (Vineland Ave), you'll make a left (you'll see Bahama Breeze is right there on the left). Continue straight and eventually make a left to access the parking lot.

Bahama Breeze is VERY good.

It is very easy to get there (provided you have a car or don't mind taking a taxi). There are a couple of different ways to get there, but the easiest way is:

Go down to Downtown Disney and take Hotel Plaza Blvd out to 535 and make a right. You will go under the overpass for I-4 and make a left at the next light (into Little Lake Bryan) Bahama Breeze will be on your left).

We used to go to the bar at Bahama Breeze's bar for drinks after work about once a week when I was on the college program...Good bar....mediocre food IMO. From what I remember the food was over priced and nothing special..just my two cents worth.

Jungle Josh

They are owned by the same parent who owns Red Lobster and Olive Garden. The prices are very similiar to those chains, so expect approx $10 - $20 per entree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter