just venting to friends

JadeDarkstar

Dis Veteran Pirate dragon mom
ok well half of you know im on ssi monthly. well this morning no money in account.
I have bad bi poler and have been frecking all day off and on.

To top off my bad morning my doc didnt have me secudled for my meds lucky doc said hed see me so got that over with
get back home and call ssi finely seeing whats wrong since it hadnt posted after 9am witch was what some one said to wait for.
find out i wasnt paid becouse some mail screwed up stuff not getting to me some how.
well it will be fixed i will get it back but after all day my dad (rep payee) on phone while he was suppose to be working, taing care this stuff. The guy lied to him who said hed call him between 330 and 4 and then when he tryed to call was told they were closed at 4, so he has to wait till Monday (he called like 6 places being transfered and stuff)
to top that off i was suppose to go get my son a bed this morning. he really needs one hes been fine on what he has but a real bed with a slide he is gona have fun
well the lady im buying it from said shed wait till taxs even if my money ssi isnt set up then. So i guess it will be fine

But man i really had this day planed so different, doc, bed home set bed up. tacos and burritos tonight (about to eat now)

But ya i just needed to vent i know i have some friends on here:grouphug:

Oh man, how awful. :hug:

When trying to get money from govt places it can be so stressful.

I can't wait until my son is big enough (and trustworthy enough) to get him a bed with a slide! That will be so fun.

Enjoy your Mexican food, get a good night's sleep, and I hope you can get your SSI money soon.

thanks, oh ya hes a half year early but he will love it and for 200 its better then the 800-1300 i was going to try to some how get.

I dont eat mexican food except burittos lol and nochos but thats sunday (gooo cowboys) boo nyg beatting my cowboys lol

I am not swetting the small stuff at least thats what i keep telling my self but its hard, ive cryed so much today even telling my self not to.
I even was crying at docs when things just were getting piled on getting told the apointment wasnt in the comp when i know when and how i made it..lol it has been such long day and my head hurts and tummy from stress

but no ones sick no ones hurt every one is fine and thats really what matters is the ppl i love

Jade, you have a good attitude! I hope you get your money soon, the gov't can be so slow with payments! Of course they want their money right on time :mad: . The bed sounds great, enjoy your burritos and have a wonderful weekend! Hang in there!!!

Jade, you have a really good attitude. Keep positive and all will work out fine.:hug:

thanks all, well i watched a movie and ate and then had a big writing block come though so i jotted it down now im sitting here writing off and on and gona keep up, then go to bed and sleep gooooodd nigth all

Jade,
I do not know you but keep your head up and continue to have a positive attitude. Be blessed.

Madimouse

Your son will absolutely LOVE a slide bed. My ds(10) had one from the time he was 4 years old until he turned about 8 y/o and got too big for it! He STILL tells me he wishes he hadn't outgrown that slide bed!!!

Beware, though, those boys do some BRAVE stuff on slide beds!!!! :rotfl2:

aww thanks all, and my son is pettiet like me so im hoping he dosnet out grow it to fat but ya i have already told him no jumping off he said he wont..i wonder how long that will last.. well the lady said shed hold it so should be able to get it soon. ssi stuff i just have to wait till mon or tuesday and just praying everything willbe better soon
ok pre game shows starting weeeeeee
have fun where ever you are

Glad things are looking happier for you today Jade, enjoy the game!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter