Just thought I'd share...

With my obsessive need to find info about DL via DVD - I purchased a DVD off Ebay - in it was someone sharing their home videos (didn't know that when i bought it) along with some old footage of Disneyland. The old footage had the entire opening day footage that was hosted partly by Ronald (called Ronnie) Reagan - I got a kick out of that/ and him messing up big time on air - lots of now gone celebs and everything did seem to go wrong opening day - but all well - that ends well. Also on the DVD it had a special celebriting the 25th or 30th anniversary and trying to get people to subscribe to their new channel - The Disney Channel - All in all the DVD was a bust (it wasn't what I thought it would be) most of the footage was at least 20 years old - and the guy and girl walking around Disneyland was met with many ride closings so they found footage from TV shows (that visiting DL) and put that footage in instead (the most memorable was Who's the Boss - Tony Danza - So needless to say I'm looking forward to DL's new planning kit on DVD -

And thanks for the article...., :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter