Just thought I'd introduce myself!

CDoobee

<font color=teal>I'll never grow up!!<br><font col
(Hi Kath!:wave: )

Hi, my name is Debbie and I just thought it was time to introduce myself, since I keep spying on you guys! HAHA
I haven't officially joined the WISH Challenge yet, but I love reading about all you guys' successes! Here's my story:

I've been on WW since June of 2001. (Right after returning from our May trip to WDW, when Kevin and I first met you, Kath!)

I had lost about 30 pounds by DIS Con 2001, and another 20 for a total of 50 by June, 2002. I was within about 5-7 pounds of my goal at that time.

I bounced up and down in about a 5 pound range for several months.

By DIS Con, 2002 my weight loss total was probably at about 45 pounds. I ate and ate and ate while in WDW! I usually do that when on vacation, but have no problem getting right back to it upon returning home.

Welllll, THIS time that wasn't the case! I KEPT eating and ended up gaining about 15 pounds since then!

I have now got myself back on track and have lost about 2 pounds in the last 2 weeks. (I was never a quick loser.)

I also joined Curves in October and of course with my weight gain, had only GAINED inches and body fat, not LOST. But now, I've signed up for their Spring Challenge, so I'm getting back on track there, too!

I have 21 pounds to go to get to my goal now. Which KILLS me, knowing that I WAS only 5-7 pounds away! ARRGHHH!!!

I would actually like to lose even more than that, but if I can get that 21 off, at least I can be a WW Lifetime Member, and not have to keep paying!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! HAHA

Debbie

Hi Debbie :)

Welcome! You've done great!

Please grab a Member clipart and Join us. :) You will find a ton of inspiration here.

Welcome Debbie!!!

Hope you stay and visit with us a while. You can do it!!!

Hi Debbie. Welcome to WISH :) I love seeing you here. Grab some clipart. You have really done well, the recent little gain notwithstanding. You're going to get rid of those last pounds now.

This is a great support group!

Katholyn

Hi Debbie, now that you have told your story you have to stick around! :D Get your clippie and join us!

Melissa

Hi, Debbie!

It's great to meet you and to have you with us! 21 pounds is close to what I want to lose. I am sure you will lose it in no time!!! Don't beat yourself up for being close to your goal before. The past is the past!

Sounds like you have a great exercise plan. Just stick to it and if you fall off the horse, get right back on! I had a lousy weekend and almost decided to give up, but all the posts on this board kept me on track. :) I have all the time in the world. Even if it takes me A YEAR to get my 5 pound clippie, I'm gonna keep trying.

Hope to see you posting often!!!

I'm a newbie around here too. I haven't done an official introduction (shame on me). I just jumped right in and got my clip art thingy and haven't looked back :D. This board is very inspirational and although I don't post much, I do lurk a lot.

I know you can reach your goal!!!!

Hi Debbie:wave: WELCOME!!!

It must be great to be so close to goal! Don't look back and think how close you were, you are still incredibly close and you can do it!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!

Great to have you here!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

I WOULD grab a clippie, but being so computer-challenged, I don't know how! So, if someone would like to tell me how (in plain English, not computerese!), or grab one for me, I'd be most appreciative!

I do a lot more lurking than posting, always have, on ALL the boards. You can tell by my low post count related to how long its been since I found the DIS! I will try to post more, but even lurking here has been helping me stay on track! Thanks again!

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter