Just thought I would say Hello!

Tink78

DIS Veteran
Hi

It's been a while (slap wrists!).
Sorry.

I was just updating some info on some website log ins, and thought I would pop in and say Hi.

Since my last post, DH and I have moved into our new house (almost a year ago now!) and I am 6 months pregnant with our 1st baby.

He is due 21st Jan.

Last trip to Disney was to Paris last August for our 2nd wedding anniversary.
It feels like forever ago now.

With baby on the way, I think it will be a good few years before we head back to Paris or Orlando.

Prob not worth taking a baby too young, so will hopefully sneak a mini break to Paris in when he is about 3 I guess.

So, anyway, here I am.
Starting maternity leave in 8 weeks so am planning on making more of an effort to be on this site more often.

Speak soon fellow DIS-ers.

Missed you.

xx

Hi Karen

Lovely to see you:goodvibes Congratulations on the baby and the house move, look forward to seeing you on here:goodvibes

Hi Karen:)

Thanks for dropping in. Congrats on the baby and the house.

I was just thinking the other day that it had been ages since you had posted!! Congrats on the house and baby! :cloud9:

Hi Karen - you've been busy ;) Congratulations!

Hey Karen

It's great to hear from you. It sounds like you've had a busy time

Congratulations
9.gif

Congratulations Karen and Welcome Back - remember you are never too young for a disney trip ;)

Hi Karen

It's lovely to see you again. Congratulations, that's great news. Hope to talk to you again soon.

Laur's princess:

Welcome back karen and congrats on the house and baby, what an exciting time, will be nice to have you around more:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter