Just the two of us! (Need I say anything more?) Our Fantasy & Dream trip~many photos

Thankyou so much for such a wonderful trip report!!! One of my DD's and her boyfriend and I are going on Our first DCL cruise next May! It is on the Fantasy. You have made me so excited about it. Your pictures are great!!!!

Thankyou so much for such a wonderful trip report!!! One of my DD's and her boyfriend and I are going on Our first DCL cruise next May! It is on the Fantasy. You have made me so excited about it. Your pictures are great!!!!

Thank you so much. You are going to love the Fantasy. DCL is the only way to cruise...IMHO...Have a great time!:goodvibes

Better late then never (I love trip reports when I can read straight through). :flower3:

I just finished reading your TR and enjoying your photos. Great work! :tink:

I have just been perusing the TR on the board (which I only found recently) and cannot believe I stumbled across this one! I was working on the Disney Fantasy from October 2013 to May 2014 and I think I was your masseuse for your couples massage Linda! It was your last name that convinced me because it is so unusual, and you two were so lovely, it stuck in my mind! It's made me so happy to read your trip report and see how lovely a time you had. I'm hoping to return to the Fantasy in a couple of months so if you return I might see you there again!

Becca the Senses Spa Girl :)

I have just been perusing the TR on the board (which I only found recently) and cannot believe I stumbled across this one! I was working on the Disney Fantasy from October 2013 to May 2014 and I think I was your masseuse for your couples massage Linda! It was your last name that convinced me because it is so unusual, and you two were so lovely, it stuck in my mind! It's made me so happy to read your trip report and see how lovely a time you had. I'm hoping to return to the Fantasy in a couple of months so if you return I might see you there again!

Becca the Senses Spa Girl :)

Hi Becca, You seem familiar. This was our very first massage and while I was in heaven my hubby was really tense and giving Lailani are hard time. In the end he loved it as much as I did. We ran into Lailani last year on the Magic with another wonderful couples villa massage. He relaxed this time. This year it's the Magic again but my plans are still waiting for next year. Hopefully we will see you again. I'll ask for you. Take care.:goodvibes

Linda & Dan Kuzian

So good to hear he enjoyed it from beginning to end this time round :) When I return to the ships I won't be in the Spa anymore sadly as I am changing my role on the boat, but I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you guys! Have an amazing cruise on the Magic!

B x

Thank you so much for writing your report! DH and I will be sailing on the Fantasy in November, after looking at all your pictures and reading your report I'm even more EXCITED!!!!

Great report! Loved it and glad you guys had fun! We booked our next cruise Sept 2016.... cannot wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter