Just the two of us!** inc spoilers**

I missed it, I can't believe that Matt's gone. I thought he was good. What happened tonight?
Thanks
Tracy

I missed all the singing tonight and only caught the results at the end. Who was good ? who was bad ? (apart from Penny), I was surprised to see that Matt has gone, and that Penny has survived yet again - though she is funny with it :)

I cant believe Matt went as he was really good! A lo of them had sore throats and were really ill. Penny was awful but funny!

This show is terrible, I did actually flick the channels as you do and saw about 30 seconds of Penny Smith, frankly it was embarrasing - someone should have strangled her with that collar thing she had on. :crazy2:

Would rather have the TV blow up than watch this.

Well it had to happen, Penny has left the building. It would've been a great injustice if Chris & Jo had been knocked out tonight, though I was surprised to see them in the bottom two. I hope that Chris and Jo go on to win it :)

After Penny pointed out that she is only a news reader I looked on the internet at the bios of the celebs and all of them apart from Penny have worked as singers before! Chris toured the UK in Oliver and was in a band! Its really unfair, the point of the show was theat they were not supposed to have singing experience!

jen_uk said:
After Penny pointed out that she is only a news reader I looked on the internet at the bios of the celebs and all of them apart from Penny have worked as singers before! Chris toured the UK in Oliver and was in a band! Its really unfair, the point of the show was theat they were not supposed to have singing experience!
That's interesting Jen as, when Penny mentioned this last night (I've only been watching for the last 2 nights :rolleyes: ) CC-whatever-her-name-is told her that was an unfair comment to make! :confused3

Seems fair enough to me that the one and only competitor without previous singing experience might feel just a bit hard done by, even though she took the jibes and criticism in excellent spirit.

Well, that was a bit of a shock tonight - I can't believe that Chris and Jo have gone. I thought that Sian was pretty poor (mind you I only caught part of her songs due to Dancing on Ice), so all I can think is that Russell Watson fans kept them in :confused3

I have - ahem - been watching this and to be honest the voting has been ridiculous all the way through. It should have been Jo and Chris against Mark and Natasha in the final. The way it's going Sian and Russell will end up winning which would just be sooooo wrong :sad2:

I'm going to get back in the closet now ;)

AlanUK said:
I have - ahem - been watching this and to be honest the voting has been ridiculous all the way through. It should have been Jo and Chris against Mark and Natasha in the final. The way it's going Sian and Russell will end up winning which would just be sooooo wrong :sad2:

Dear me Alan - getting a bit 'involved' in this aren't you? Never thought I would see you posting on one of these reality threads.

Bet you watched that Ice Skating one too maybe.....? :rolleyes:

JohnnySharp2 said:
Dear me Alan - getting a bit 'involved' in this aren't you? Never thought I would see you posting on one of these reality threads.

Bet you watched that Ice Skating one too maybe.....? :rolleyes:

You obviously didn't read much of last years Big Brother thread then Johnny :rolleyes1

I will also quietly admit to watching Dancing on Ice for the last few weeks and really enjoying it :thumbsup2 I would even go so far as to say that the highlight of the entire show for me was when David Seaman pulled off that spinning lift in his final dance :woohoo:

AlanUK said:

OMG you were right, what a joke. The great British public are obviously off their trolleys.

I agree, what a joke !!! How on earth can Sian be the best singer ?? I almost wish Penny had stayed in the show after that result (at least she was entertaining). I didn't watch it tonight after Chris and Jo leaving last night. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter