Just switched our ressie... question about credit card refund

Mercy

<font color="blue">never been tagged ... until now
Ok, our plans have changed somewhat... we no longer need 2 rooms and since we probably won't be going back within a year, I switched from an AP rate to the 7 for 5 deal.

They told that they could not apply what I have already paid on my first ressie to the package deal, so they will refund that money back to my credit card. Our first ressie was paid in full, and I was going to pay the difference between the two ressies tonight so the entire package would be paid off. But they couldn't apply the old ressie to the package.

So.... my question, how long do you think it will take for them to refund my money for the original ressie? She said that the balance needs to be paid by 6/24 (2 weeks) so I just hope my refund comes before then.

When they did a refund back to our credit card it took exactly 10 business days for it to show up.
Hope you and your family have a great trip!

Originally posted by luckywife
When they did a refund back to our credit card it took exactly 10 business days for it to show up.
Geesh... that is going to put us right at or around the 24th!! Ok, I'm getting stressed!!

I had a refund made back to my credit card last month when I cancelled a room only ressie and modified my package.It took just about a full week to see the credit.

Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter