Just stopping by to say hi!

jdads2

Squirrelly as all heck
Yes, I know, a very long time between posts. All is well in the low carb/high stress diet world. I've lost a total of 74# and have just gotten below 250 for the first time since...since...uh, since I first hit 250! (LONG LONG TIME)

I have not been on the Atkins diet very stricktly for about 3 months but I continue to lose some wieght. I have noticed that even when I am off the diet I make smarter choices about the carbs I do eat and the amount I eat.

As some might remember, jackie and I are getting a divorce...it really is the best for the 2 of us right now, even for the kids, at least in the short run, it isn't very good for them to live in this situation. Lately we have been more friendly and I am very optimistic that we'll be friends when this is settled.

That leads me to the my real story. I've been out a couple of times with friends and family to some local establishments and have had a few women try to pick me up. This is even before they get a chance to endure my sparkling personality! Quite a different experience since I've been with the same woman for 20 yrs. Thrown into the single pool again is interesting. I'm not ready to swim but I guess I can wade in...up to my toes, maybe my ankles at most.

Definately odd!

I'm trying to set up a WDW vacation for sometime before my AP's expire in early December. Hopefully I can see some of my DIS friends there.

Congrats on your weight loss.

Seems as though you are doing well.

Another congrats on your weight loss! That is a wonderful accomplishment.

I am sorry to hear that you are going through a divorce. My Dad and his wife (not my mom) just went through one and it's been hard on him. I hope your adjustment and your children's is a speedy one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter